Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Tell him to fuck off with that shit
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I never had much hw in my previous music history classes so I'm just hoping he doesn't assign stuff often. but if this becomes a weekly problem I'll have to talk with him
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    >Books a show with Solstice
    >gets a good response from people who would be attending
    >Sunn O)) gets first FL in fuck knows how long on the same day literally 20 minutes away
    >...

GOD

FUCKING

DAMMIT
    inb4lists
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well the good news is both are garbage.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Something tells me you've more than likely never heard Solstice mentioned before I just did. 
    inb4lists
    Doing laundry is so fucking expensive. 

Two loads, $1.75 for washer $1.75 for dryer, each. Just spent $7 on fucking laundry. 
    edited February 2016
    Just saw some clips from the CEDA championships. I fucking hate millennials. 

For reference. CEDA clips start at 6:45. @Satan This shit is straight out of Idiocracy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGTmwyKpz0o

And before Jobe starts, the majority of this video deal with colleges, and the absolute bullshit going on in academia. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    One of my friends dropped out of Bonnaroo. Only mad because this was going to be the first time I wasn't responsible for driving there and back.
    image Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    tickets for atg are fucking $40. such goddamn bullshit. this venues prices have gone up so much since the renovation, which almost did more harm than good tbh (who the fuck wants two big screen tvs showing whats going on on stage RIGHT NEXT TO EITHER SIDE OF THE STAGE?.) glad I rarely go to any shows here anymore at least.
    I love winning with women
    Yea, I was going to order Slayer tix today and saw they're fucking $50 for shit seats
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Two loads, $1.75 for washer $1.75 for dryer, each. Just spent $7 on fucking laundry. 

Hold on a minute!!!!!
    You wash your clothes!?!?!?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea, I was going to order Slayer tix today and saw they're fucking $50 for shit seats
    $70 for general admission. GA for Slayer is dope but I have never had to pay that much. And, Last Mayhem aside, I've only seen Slayer on GA lol 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    3 times to be exact
    Gnomez said:

Hold on a minute!!!!!
    You wash your clothes!?!?!?
    Yea
    Fucking pissed off already this morning. Comments on a Cracked article this time (no shocker). 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    Why in the fuck would you ever get upset over comments on a public post :| 
    Champ said:
    Why in the fuck would you ever get upset over comments on a public post :| 
    the subject matter and the fact that an increasing number of people think the way these people do. 

Ignoring these people makes it worse
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    what is it this time?
    An article on campus rape. Which is a problem, but isn't as big of a problem as people make it out to be. Its more like 1 in 50 women are exposed to sexual assault, not 1 in 4 - which is still an issue, but not as drastic as people claim. 

What irritated me is that we have people on there defining consent in really complicated ways (you can consent to one thing, but not all. you need to continually ask for consent every 5 minutes while having sex to make sure its still ok. if she's consented all night, and you take a break, you need to consent again even for something as simple as a hug. even if she verbally says "yes" or physically goes along with sex, that doesn't mean she's actually consenting because she might be scared - shit like this).

And when people say something like "we should make sex contacts then to protect people from false rape accusations" or "this makes consent and sex more complicated and confusing than it should be", these people are attacked with comments like "if consent is that complicated, you shouldnt be having sex"

You motherfuckers are making it complicated for everyone else. 

I dont even have or like sex, and im pissed off.

I just fucking hate SJWs man. Their ideology has hit religious levels, and its affecting everything. And ignoring them instead of challenging their regressive ideology and hypocrisy just gives them more power, because they are unchallenged. 

But being completely honest, I'm probably carrying over some rage from last night after watching the vid I posted above. Even atheism and science isn't safe from the SJW crusade.