Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    House of Blues Boston tried to institute a no-moshing policy after a few people were hospitalized at a Flogging Molly show in 2011. They tried to enforce it at the Lamb of God/In Flames 2012 show. They failed and security just became part of the pit. They have since gotten rid of the rule.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mojoes always had that. Never worked. Still never forget the look that security guard gave me and my buddy when we started the Hatebreed pit =)) Iratex1000. We just started getting into it and the floor just exploded. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Mojoes was borderline lame too
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah the one sign right away when you walk in 

No Moshing
    No Crowd Surfing
    etc. etc. 

They never enforced any of it
  • WineWine Posts: 841 balls deep
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Ted Cruz won Iowa. And here the next schill goes..

"I'd carpet bomb the Middle East"
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Bernie is our only chance
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    How isn't Hillary in jail yet?

Rhetorical question.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I'm convinced Hilary dines on small children
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    dude she was never even hot either. her whole potential years just didnt happen.

#bernie16
    I love winning with women
    I've read up a good deal on Hilary and her relationship with Bill. They were both part of a Legal/Political machine in Arkansas. When Bill was Governor of Arkansas, they appointed many of the fellow partners from their law firm to positions of power. These were the same folks that were implicated in the Whitewater scandal. She was a Republican until the late 60s and worked for Barry Goldwater's campaign. A lot of it has been either whitewashed or forgotten now, but her history points to her being nothing more than a political opportunist; a chameleon that changes colors to survive. I can't help but feel like Frank and Claire Underwood's relationship is loosely based on the Clintons. We all know Bill could've done better
    SATAN said:
    Bernie is the worst candidate in the field for America.  The right is all fueled by how extreme they can be right now, but they'll all come closer to the center, especially on social issues, in the general.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Wine said:
    SATAN said:
    Bernie is the worst candidate in the field for America.  The right is all fueled by how extreme they can be right now, but they'll all come closer to the center, especially on social issues, in the general.
     how about you run?
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    i like Bernie but I'm just not down with the whole paying more taxes thing. I pay enough as it is.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    This is really why my goal is to move out of the US. I really don't think this place is going to improve. Especially since most of the population doesn't give enough fucks to do anything about it
    imageimage
    edited February 2016
    Champ said:
    i like Bernie but I'm just not down with the whole paying more taxes thing. I pay enough as it is.
    You'll pay even more when you pay higher interest rates on credit cards, home and auto loans because of his "tax on Wall Street speculation."  Or when you can't buy chicken at the grocery store for less than $10/lb because the federal minimum wage is $15.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Im not really sold on any candidate, honestly. Bernie isn't horrible though. I just disagree with his economic view. 

And compared to Hilary and anyone on the right, Id rather have him. 

Honestly, we'd never have somebody run who I agree with though. Im too all over the place with my views. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Wine said:
    SATAN said:
    That's incredibly naive. In truth, I'm not even sold on the American political process anymore, but if I had to pick it would be Bernie. The rest are all sell outs that will continue to run us into the ground