Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It's pretty easy to be in control of sex when you have an inch worm that you're petrified to use..
    its like how I'm in full control of not having a professional mma career lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Varg sucks donkey dick
    Untrv [-(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Bobby. said:
    Fucked up how much MU cares about MC's sex life.
    Its because Im different and it scares them
    Fucking hypocritical nincompoop
    Fucking fag
    "Fags" > whatever you are
    inb4lists

It's pretty easy to be in control of sex when you have an inch worm that you're petrified to use..
    its like how I'm in full control of not having a professional mma career lol
    So you then that you joining the MMA would be a mistake that youd regret. 
    edited June 2015
    Fucking quote fucking up
    At this point obviously I've had zero training but with practice it would not be out of the realm of possibility.. I also don't think I'm better than other people because I'm not an mma fighter either lol

Bobby. said:
    Bobby. said:
    Fucked up how much MU cares about MC's sex life.
    Its because Im different and it scares them
    Fucking hypocritical nincompoop
    Fucking fag
    "Fags" > whatever you are
    One lildikk to another, stop
    At this point obviously I've had zero training but with practice it would not be out of the realm of possibility.. I also don't think I'm better than other people because I'm not an mma fighter either lol
    Thought you were a hippy :-? 
    Doesnt that go against your pacifism?
    Sports are dangerous.. Personally I think mma is going a little to far tho .. I'm not a fan but no I don't think I'm better than peoe who do it , I just don't like it
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I look at music as art. Just because someone disagrees with my own opinions or beliefs doesnt mean I shouldnt enjoy their art. I listen to satantic bands, christian bands, pagan bands, pantheistic bands, non religious bands, bands who sing about murder, bands who sing about life. Its art dude. Its not a big deal.
    A lot of the time it is more than art, and you are pretty stupid if that's what you think. Sure there are some Black Metal bands that are an act/show to try and earn money. But there are a lot of Black Metal bands that are honestly worshiping Satan. If you believe that Jesus is your God, and then you turn around and sing worship songs to Satan... Well I almost wish that it is true and I could be there when you are cast into hell for worshiping false gods (also a 10 commandment).

Im not saying you have to be a Satanist to enjoy Black Metal, however I am saying that you are a hypocrite if you claim to be a follower of God but then listen to black metal.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    wake stfu already I don't think MC is even practicing anymore. We get it. you hate god. congrats, so does just about everybody else on this board. At this point I don't think MCs views on sex are that rooted in his christian background but him being a quitter. 
    I look at music as art. Just because someone disagrees with my own opinions or beliefs doesnt mean I shouldnt enjoy their art. I listen to satantic bands, christian bands, pagan bands, pantheistic bands, non religious bands, bands who sing about murder, bands who sing about life. Its art dude. Its not a big deal.
    A lot of the time it is more than art, and you are pretty stupid if that's what you think. Sure there are some Black Metal bands that are an act/show to try and earn money. But there are a lot of Black Metal bands that are honestly worshiping Satan. If you believe that Jesus is your God, and then you turn around and sing worship songs to Satan... Well I almost wish that it is true and I could be there when you are cast into hell for worshiping false gods (also a 10 commandment).

Im not saying you have to be a Satanist to enjoy Black Metal, however I am saying that you are a hypocrite if you claim to be a follower of God but then listen to black metal.
    Everyone is a hypocrite honestly. You're all so obsessed with growth, well you cant grow unless you're a hypocrite about something. 

At this point, I dont care if listening to Burzum, or playing Doom makes me a hypocrite. No matter what I do I will never be good enough for anyone, and y'all'll bitch anyway. 

So fukkevar
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    MC...there's a difference between bein a hypocrite and trying new shit/expanding your hotizons/open to try and learn new things to see if it changes your mind and helps you grow as a person. You're so afraid of being a hypocrite that you refuse to try new shit and learn. And everyone has been a hypocrite at some point in their life...it's not the end of the world kind of thing....
    imageimage
    edited June 2015
    If Nola starts playing DnD, and WoW, and listening to bands like Iron Maiden and Alestorm

And Wake says 10 good things about God

And Beef stops doing drugs for a few days

And Ed and Erik stop being black.

I'll go on a date again. 
    I play dork games with my friends pretty frequently now.. Like board games/card games etc. cuz they're into it and they let me smoke their weed while we do it.. Never played d and tho.. And some doom metal is just as dorky as maiden tbh but the riffs are just too tastey and I can admit I just like it cuz it's corny
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So you want ed to change his skin color? Wtf man
    imageimage
    So you want ed to change his skin color? Wtf man
    :-|
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
     Im sticking to my beliefs man. 

That's the thing... They aren't your beliefs. They are a seed that was planted in you when you were emotionally vulnerable and receptive to influence. You've now since warped that seed, and taken ownership of it, and try and pass it off as your own creation - However this wasn't something that naturally developed out of you.

It's like those that get indocrtuned to Islam, and then end up being radicalized and turned into suicide bombers. Was it their life dream or their own unique thought that got them to the point where they are going strap on a vest of dynamite and blow themselves up around women, and babies? No... It isnt their own thought... However if you were to talk with one before they did it they would 100% say they are acting of their own sound mind.... News flash they arent.

This is you dude... Literally. You think your thoughts are of your own, however they are a result of brainwashing.
    I play dork games with my friends pretty frequently now.. Like board games/card games etc. cuz they're into it and they let me smoke their weed while we do it.. Never played d and tho.. And some doom metal is just as dorky as maiden tbh but the riffs are just too tastey and I can admit I just like it cuz it's corny
    What games?