Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Boomhauer said:
    Your sex life is non existant
    No shit
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Boomhauer said:
    Not your sex life, just sex in general.
    I dont doe
    :-| I cant tell you how many times I've come home from work to see at least 100 new posts in the McFuck thread. You telling me you had absolutely nothing to do with that?
    Boomhauer said:
    Boomhauer said:
    Not your sex life, just sex in general.
    I dont doe
    :-| I cant tell you how many times I've come home from work to see at least 100 new posts in the McFuck thread. You telling me you had absolutely nothing to do with that?
    I dont start it though

And just like that,.. 6 more posts about it.  
    I didnt start it
    Fucked up how much MU cares about MC's sex life.
    Its because Im different and it scares them
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    At the end of the day, whether we engage in slutlust or celibacy, we're just "hurting" ourselves
    This is wrong.

Explain to me how engaging in mutually agreed upon sexual activity in a safe environment is hurting either of the two participants?

Celibacy on the other hand has clearly taken a metal toll on you and has hurt your psyche. You are depressed, and moody, and feel you would be evil to give into your desires. And for what reason? So some non-existent God say you are good-enough to come into my club? You're life has been severely fucked up by the brainwashing you received, but you are way too close to the problem to smell your own shit. 

Blah blah blah

Im not getting into this again. Enjoy your slut writhing, and I'll enjoy not doing it
    Religion fucked your shit up son
    If ya say so
    You know what really baffles me the most about MC, although it really shouldn't..... But it's just how his religious brainwashing has caused him to clinge for dear life to the celibacy thing, however he has no issues listening to Black/Death Metal. There is not a single person on this planet who would claim to be a Christian, but also say "Black metal is okay... nothing wrong with that". And if you happened to find someone like that, that person is certifiably insane or has no idea what Black metal is.
    Well you have daughters so lildikk isn't applicable .. You're safe
    my oldest is a son
    Religion fucked your shit up son
    If ya say so
    You know what really baffles me the most about MC, although it really shouldn't..... But it's just how his religious brainwashing has caused him to clinge for dear life to the celibacy thing, however he has no issues listening to Black/Death Metal. There is not a single person on this planet who would claim to be a Christian, but also say "Black metal is okay... nothing wrong with that". And if you happened to find someone like that, that person is certifiably insane or has no idea what Black metal is.
    Im wearing a Burzum shirt as I read this...
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my oldest is a son
    Proll best to check his dikk.. If it's baby carrot status you might have done cause for concern
    And I know quite a few people who are Christian and like black metal too. 
    Right. very hypocritical of you is exactly the point I was making.
    my oldest is a son
    Proll best to check his dikk.. If it's baby carrot status you might have done cause for concern
    Less than baby carrot
    Right. very hypocritical of you is exactly the point I was making.
    I look at music as art. Just because someone disagrees with my own opinions or beliefs doesnt mean I shouldnt enjoy their art. I listen to satantic bands, christian bands, pagan bands, pantheistic bands, non religious bands, bands who sing about murder, bands who sing about life. Its art dude. Its not a big deal. 

Is Varg a shitty person? Yes. But I still like his music. I dont have to agree with the artist to enjoy it.
    Why it shouldn't baffle me is because Christianity is ripe for breeding hypocrites.

Like this chick on my wife's facebook page keeps posting lots of shit about how the country is going to hell for allowing gay marriage. And how she hopes all fags die in car crashes very soon because they allowed this sin to happen and destroy marriage.  The fucking chick is Divorced and Engaged to another dude :|  Like jesus fucking christ.
    edited June 2015
    Same applies to sex, honestly. When it comes to art mediums, sex doesnt bother me. Like in Game of Thrones. Its a plot device. I think it gets a little silly at times in Game of Thrones, but it doesnt change the fact that I enjoy the show. 
    Why it shouldn't baffle me is because Christianity is ripe for breeding hypocrites.

Like this chick on my wife's facebook page keeps posting lots of shit about how the country is going to hell for allowing gay marriage. And how she hopes all fags die in car crashes very soon because they allowed this sin to happen and destroy marriage.  The fucking chick is Divorced and Engaged to another dude :|  Like jesus fucking christ.
    Its funny you bring up hypocrisy. 

If I was to suddenly start fucking and dating again, wouldnt that make me a huge hypocrite? Im sticking to my beliefs man. 

Like I said, you're free to live as you see fit. I dont pretend Im perfect. I swear like a sailor, I drink, I have depression and anger issues, I eat shit food, Im a videogame addict, I sleep too much. Im not blind to that. I know you all think I come off as holier than thou, but I dont think Im perfect at all. I hate myself more than I hate anyone else, and more than anyone hates me. 

But sex is one thing I am in control of. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Fucking hypocritical nincompoop
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Varg sucks donkey dick
    Bobby. said:
    Fucking hypocritical nincompoop
    Fucking fag