Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I said the same thing about band tees dude, you literally have no idea what you're talking about.. Kids underestimate the level of change their lives are going to entail, I know I totally underestimated it without a doubt, I'm just starting to see it now and it's crazy.. Haven't worn a band tee in a while now
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    you might be right, you might be wrong, only time will tell. until then, it's all black everyday, band tees everyday. 
    BASED said:
    crushing riffs have changed my perception of life, especially reading what inspired people to write music like that. 
    Explain in what way a riff has changed your perception on life?
    im not talking about inspiring  you to make music but rather how did it change you as a person or your philosophy /ideology 
    BASED said:
    crushing riffs have changed my perception of life, especially reading what inspired people to write music like that. 
    Explain in what way a riff has changed your perception on life?
    im not talking about inspiring  you to make music but rather how did it change you as a person or your philosophy /ideology 
    Idk I feel like there are certain riffs by a band that just expanded my mind to different kinds of music, philosophies and art that I wouldn't be exposed otherwise that changed my perception of wat something is and life. Listening to the new lantlos record is what made me curious to try lsd which I'm sure once I get my hands on will change my life. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    BASED said:
    you might be right, you might be wrong, only time will tell. until then, it's all black everyday, band tees everyday. 
    \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I wear black shirts every day. Some of them band tees. I don't really feel comfortable in anything else

And I fucking hate southern rock
    I bet 20 bucks if Satan posted that shit before I said anything there wouldn't have been that argument
    Nah I respect satans opinion prob the most of anyone on this site but he's not objective with his musical hating lol he has to many outside factors he weighs in
    And I still wear black errday tho lets not get too crazy lol
    Music is culture to me. When it comes from a culture I despise, I'm apt to include the music in my distaste. I know the type of people that flock to southern rock down here where it originated, and most of them are opportunistic racist scumbags. So all I hear when I listen to that garbage is opportunistic racist scumbag music. It's the same reason I don't listen to white power bands. Some of those bands could totally shred and I wouldn't care. Fuck that lifestyle and the horse it rode in on
    I give the Allmans more credit than most of the others. I'll admit that. Duane did studio work with people like Aretha Franklin. But they've been dildos since he died. Dicky Betts is exactly that sort of scumbag and his stamp on that music makes me cringe 
    Skynyrd are the same lowlife dipshits that parade the Rebel flag you guys all seem to hate. It's all over their shirts and album art. Fuck them. Neil was right
    Of course Neil was right. 0 fucks about the members of skynyrd .. Prob ignant racist yokels.. But they got some good songs doe.. I would prob drastically disagree personally with a lot of my country heroes lol like I believe Ian hunter of Mott the hoople once said after meeting his hero jerry lee Lewis " don't ever meet your idols" lmao
    edited June 2015
    Hank 3 and Pantera have tons of confederate flag shit.. Doesn't make there music bad.. 
    I can understand what your saying tho .. I prob hate bands like phish and oar more due to the fucking annoying ass college fake hippies around here my whole life.. Darkness mannnn
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    theres nothing like pouring your heart into a post to get a reply of "ur a faggot"
    =))

:-<
    inb4lists
    I dunno. The musicians I know that play that shit were all in shitty grunge bands back in high school. Once they got too long in the tooth to be the next Collective Soul, they all turned to southern rock. One of the biggest racists I grew up with was this dude named Zack. Had a rebel flag melting into a fender logo tatted on his shoulder before we finished high school. He plays in a "blues" band now and all they do is cover the British Invasion versions of old blues songs. It's terrible to me, but people eat that shit up around here. They're the same fagz that say "rap is short for crap" , even though the musical culture they mimic, old southern poor blacks, shifted to that and shed their antiquated garbage
    See tho that post completely proves my point I think lol I know where your coming from but that doesn't mean the songs gimme back my bullets or that smell are now bad songs lol.. I prob would want nothing to do with any if those fuckhead people but that's the joy of music.. I can listen to that shit high as a kite by myself if I want to lol
    I can understand what your saying tho .. I prob hate bands like phish and oar more due to the fucking annoying ass college fake hippies around here my whole life.. Darkness mannnn
    Yeah. I have the same aversion for 311 and Dave Matthews Band cuz of the same people. 

I guess I give Pantera a pass cuz I liked them before they started that shit. I was 3 albums deep with them before 'Trendkill' came out. Plus, their music wasn't cardboard cutout blues like most of the southern rock shit

Hank is outlaw country. That shit gets next to no play down here. I've seen people lay their claim to country, then talk about how much they hate Hank because he doesn't have enough melody. My dick has melody, faggot. Plus, those artists aren't openly ripping off black music and sticking their shitty flag on the cover like Skynyrd. Skynyrd think they can just write a song about Curtis Loew and that makes up for it