Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    Lol cheesy., it's a song about actual human interactions and feelings so I wouldn't expect computer inside virgins to really understand
    You can be emotional and not be cheesy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    It's about as easy as rendering your overall music opinion useless
    lol bringing out YouTube comments section levels of edge now are we?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    The funny thing is metal lyrics are without a shadow of a doubt the lamest lyrics of any respected musical genre
    there really isn't even a lot of words to that song it's actually more about the music anyway which you think metal heads would like but you kiddos have no frame of reference seeing as you only listen to a small fraction of overall music .. Modern
    Nola on music is me on relationships. No matter how hard you struggle, you're wrong.
    It doesn't matter how much you deflect the point.. Until you listen to a wider variety of respected music your opinion isn't really that important 
    "Respected"

Subjective
    edited June 2015
     but you kiddos have no frame of reference seeing as you only listen to a small fraction of overall music 
    so does literally everybody on the planet numbnuts
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Warner doing bs to the General Lee though...gtfo. they gonna make them switch Generals now too? To me that's going overboard
    imageimage
    What me and Slap listen to is a lot more varied than what you listen to Nola.

You got southern rock, outlaw country, and sludge. And they're similar even. 
    Nola on music is me on relationships. No matter how hard you struggle, you're wrong.
    Actually the correlation of your  non connection to deeper lyrical content and your lack of actual complex  life relationships are very much connected.. How are you supposed to relate to lyrics of love when you don't even acknowledge it's existence? Overall your musical opinion is very shallow.. In your respected genres it's legit but overall it's non important 
    don't forget american folk music

Lol like black metal and Viking black metal aren't close .. You gotta be shitting me.. And I listen to all the genres you listen to as well as mine minus maybe the super dorky pirate power shit
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,611 spicy boy

Mc thinking. He listens to a wide variety of music =))
    There is a reason people grow out of metal eventually .. Because ultimately , though enjoyable to listen to, it's pretty sophomoric .. Usually people evolve I to more complex ideas than sword fights and hell fire
    How are you supposed to relate to a song about freebird, which is leaving someone you love.. When you never had left someone you love? It's a lot easier to say it's gay than to try and understand that feeling.. What is king diamonds feelings? A bunch of lame ass corny shit about as deep as a puddle

Lol like black metal and Viking black metal aren't close .. You gotta be shitting me.. And I listen to all the genres you listen to as well as mine minus maybe the super dorky pirate power shit

Mc thinking. He listens to a wide variety of music =))
    i listen to all styles of metal, not just sludge and doom, some rap, 8-bit, glitchhop, synth wave, some classic rock, avante garde, noise, some jazz (mainly free form), neo-folk, some classical, some neo-classical, some jpop/jrock

Yea and those genres blow cock.. You relate to them because they are disconnected to actual real human relations and are manchild genres