Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

All hell is about to break loose. (College football news)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i think they should pay them a percentage of shit like t-shirt sales; things that you can argue that the college would not earn without the player. it seems like it would also be a good in centive for the players to perform well if they have something financial on the line. the current system is ridiculous. there's no way that those schools can make that much money from their programs and at the same time deny their players any means by which to keep their heads above water.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think they should pay them a percentage of shit like t-shirt sales; things that you can argue that the college would not earn without the player. it seems like it would also be a good in centive for the players to perform well if they have something financial on the line. the current system is ridiculous. there's no way that those schools can make that much money from their programs and at the same time deny their players any means by which to keep their heads above water.
    totally. I have no problems with any of this. Still I really just want consistency and for the NCAA to stop being hypocritical.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats fine with me...i hate USC
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    thats fine with me...i hate USC
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    The Auburn situation isn't closed......they could still have all the stuff they won last year vacated.

Oh and Terrelle Pryor isn't coming back to OSU :D
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He'll be on the Redskins by August.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited June 2011
    Where QBs go to die.....or is that Oakland?
  • Where QBs go to die.....or is that Oakland?
    Living in DC, I can guarantee you that it's the Skins.

Furthermore, Ohio State may be in some real serious shit here. ESPN is reporting Pryor made upwards of 40k in a year for autograph signings. Link below:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6637444

I'm going to law school, bitches!
    Yeah, he wasn't going to play if he stayed in school. His leaving is an admission of guilt.
    I have always seen Pryor as a selfish prick and this is just further strengthening my thoughts.
    I've never been a fan of OSU or Tressel but it sucks to see him take the fall for some idiots mistakes. While he should have got it under control you also have to know he couldn't monitor players 24/7.

I just keep praying Texas is doing everything right.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i can't believe i wanted that douche at michigan....he probably didn't come here cause he knew hed make more money in ohio
    Doesn't he have to sit out a year before he can sign with an NFL team?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    this is kinda like the jared gaither situation. he'll probably end up in the supplemental draft.

edited June 2011
    this is kinda like the jared gaither situation. he'll probably end up in the supplemental draft.

Or could it be like the Maurice Clarett and Mike Williams situations?

Edit; Nevermind those other two guys were sophomores thats why they had to sit out that year
    He's going to the supplemental draft
    He has to be cleared to do that....
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    i can't believe i wanted that douche at michigan....he probably didn't come here cause he knew hed make more money in ohio
    Same.. I followed his recruiting like hell, and was pissed when he went to OSU

image Photobucket
    I don't think he ever really considered coming here. It's pretty apparent now. OSU had Pryor's mentor in their corner.
  • I don't think he ever really considered coming here. It's pretty apparent now. OSU had Pryor's mentor in their corner.
    I think it was down to OSU and Michigan. The difference being that RichRod probably would've made him into a Heisman Candidate. Pryor was perfect for RichRod's system, meaning he was a better QB version of Pat White. Not landing Pryor is what eventually lead to RichRod's demise...
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
    I don't think he ever really considered coming here. It's pretty apparent now. OSU had Pryor's mentor in their corner.
    I think it was down to OSU and Michigan. The difference being that RichRod probably would've made him into a Heisman Candidate. Pryor was perfect for RichRod's system, meaning he was a better QB version of Pat White. Not landing Pryor is what eventually lead to RichRod's demise...
    Maybe the first domino. Not coaching a defense or kicking game was probably the other one.