Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

All hell is about to break loose. (College football news)

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think there was a better chance of Pryor going to Penn State over Michigan
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Who cares where is would've gone if he hadn't gone to OSU.
  • I don't think he ever really considered coming here. It's pretty apparent now. OSU had Pryor's mentor in their corner.
    I think it was down to OSU and Michigan. The difference being that RichRod probably would've made him into a Heisman Candidate. Pryor was perfect for RichRod's system, meaning he was a better QB version of Pat White. Not landing Pryor is what eventually lead to RichRod's demise...
    Maybe the first domino. Not coaching a defense or kicking game was probably the other one.
    Nobody wins when a 3-3-5 is considered an actual base defense. Well...the other team wins...
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
  • Did anybody see the allegations against UNC? That program is about to get buttfucked...
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Yup. Yikes.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol Ohio state sucks. That is all
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Texas A&M to the SEC....Big 12 is fuuuuuucked.
    image Photobucket
    Nothing's confirmed yet.......

They'd have to bring another team like Florida State with them too. At this point Texas should just go independent. The Big 12 is mainly dissolving because of them.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Well yeah you can't have 13 teams...They'd probably try to jump to 16
    image Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) :-)) :-))

im very interested to see if the competition will get any better in the Big 10 now that nebraska is there......................i doubt it though LOL.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    :-)) :-)) :-))

im very interested to see if the competition will get any better in the Big 10 now that nebraska is there......................i doubt it though LOL.
    Except the Big Ten was the second best conference in America last year....without Nebraska. Now you add a team who played in the Big 12 conference championship game last year.....how could the Big Ten not be even stronger this year?
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nothing's confirmed yet.......

They'd have to bring another team like Florida State with them too. At this point Texas should just go independent. The Big 12 is mainly dissolving because of them.
    Texas thinks that they rule the whole conference and are basically taking advantage of the other schools. They're only allowed to air 2 games on their new network (1 conference and 1 non). The conference school that plays the game when it's aired would get no money because Texas would get it all. A&M is just fed up with their bullshit and I think they are making the right move for them
    edited August 2011
    Nah, it's an ego trip for A&M. Like they have a better chance of winning in the SEC than the Big 12. It doesn't make nearly as much sense as the moves other teams like Nebraska made. It's dumb and they're screwing over the entire landscape of college football in the process.

I think Texas should be independent, but A&M is going about this the wrong way.
    edited August 2011
    They're sick and tired of Texas thinking that they are God's gift to the world, so they are taking advantage of another opportunity
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They're sick and tired of Texas thinking that they are God's gift to the world, so they are taking advantage to another opportunity
    OMFG :-))
    imageimage
    edited August 2011
    They're sick and tired of Texas thinking that they are God's gift to the world, so they are taking advantage to another opportunity
    It still makes no sense, economically or competitively. They're going to be worse off in the SEC. And guess what? They'll have more big-time, money-sucking programs to compete with in the SEC. Florida, Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Arkansas....and then Kentucky in basketball. All they really have to worry about in the Big 12 are Texas and Oklahoma. As "terrible" as their situation in the Big 12 is, they still get to play and beat down Baylor, Kansas, Iowa State, and Kansas State. Good luck beating down anyone in the SEC.
    Pshh I'm happy for A&M. We'll get to see them bring back the LSU rivalry. I hope I'll get to go down to College Station for a game this fall
    And lose the rivalry with Texas....... <_>