Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

All hell is about to break loose. (College football news)

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    oh... My bad on the VT thing. Yeah Aurburn. I can never keep track of those over rated East Coast teams :-))
    Map Of The United States Pictures, Images and Photos
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

\m/
    you poor guy
    HEY!

Ummmmm... yeah.

oh... My bad on the VT thing. Yeah Aurburn. I can never keep track of those over rated East Coast teams :-))
    Map Of The United States Pictures, Images and Photos
    You know Auburn is in Alabama right?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    pfft

the sec slaughters any other conference. we just keep collecting rings down here. don't hate!
    To be fair though.... When you have to move here for college:

Then you start drinking massive amounts of

and then somewhere along the way you either wake up married to

or you wake up with a degree and this as your college football team.

Personally I think I came out ahead \m/
    You know Auburn is in Alabama right
    I consider 1-3 states in on either coast as belonging to that coast. I'd call NV, ID, AZ west coast.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    pfft

the sec slaughters any other conference. we just keep collecting rings down here. don't hate!
    Until the SEC decides to control oversigning recruits, probably. :-|
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    You know Auburn is in Alabama right
    I consider 1-3 states in on either coast as belonging to that coast. I'd call NV, ID, AZ west coast.
    but Alabama has a coast. it's in the gulf
    I guess. it has like a finger on the gulf. Ill bet there are places in AL that are closer to the east coast then the gulf. if not, then it is pretty close.
    also, you know they are in the SouthEASTERN Conference right? East coast is often used interchangeably with eastern US.
    also, you know they are in the SouthEASTERN Conference right? East coast is often used interchangeably with eastern US.
    no matter how you try and present it, unless Georgia falls into the ocean, Alabama will never be on the East coast.

edited May 2011
    unless Georgia falls into the ocean,
    oh please dear god, let it be so

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Now that the NCAA has denied Southern California’s appeal to reduce sanctions imposed on its football program, Bowl Championship Series officials will consider whether to strip the Trojans of their 2004 title.

BCS executive director Bill Hancock says there is no timetable for that decision, but he expected it to happen “sooner, rather than later.”
    FILE - In this Oct. 15, 2005, file photo, Southern California 's Reggie Bush outruns Notre Dame defenders on his way to a touchdown during an NCAA college football game in South Bend, Ind. The NCAA has rejected Southern California's appeal to reduce the sanctions imposed last year on its storied football program, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. The NCAA ruled Heisman Trophy-winner Bush and basketball player O.J. Mayo had received improper benefits under the administration of athletic director Mike Garrett, football coach Pete Carroll and basketball coach Tim Floyd, who have all left the university. Bush gave back his Heisman Trophy two months after USC removed its replica of the trophy and Bush's jersey from places of honor in Heritage Hall. AP Photo/Michael Conroy, file)

The championship would be left vacant and not awarded to another team.

USC won the 2004 national championship by beating Oklahoma 55-19 in the Orange Bowl to complete a perfect season. The NCAA later ruled Trojans star Reggie Bush had received improper benefits and was ineligible for that season.

Auburn and Utah also finished the ’04 season unbeaten.

The AP will not vacate the championship it awarded USC for 2004.

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

i do like fuck yeah!!!

• Auburn isn't out of the woods yet.

These penalties for USC make me think Ohio State is going to get absolutely nailed for their bullshit, but the NCAA is so inconsistent with its rulings it's hard to say....
    Nothing's going to happen to Auburn for a long, long time. Not with UNC and Ohio State showing such blatant disregard for the NCAA rules...

I'm going to law school, bitches!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Auburn, Oregon, and Ohio State are all getting looked at right now, but Ohio State is getting the most attention for obvious reasons.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Auburn, Oregon, and Ohio State are all getting looked at right now, but Ohio State is getting the most attention for obvious reasons.
    Why obvious reasons?
    Why obvious reasons?
    cuz he's a Michigan fan