Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Only one of those that is any good is the black bear head. The rest are jacked.
    Lol, pathetic. Now you're just being a hater. Name anything wrong with the Puerto Rican flag made out of feathers or the script one.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ya im with erik those tats look fine
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    These are all from my tattoo artist. This is quality

I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    That girl should have made the same decision I did...not going into tattooing because of an unsteady hand and inability to quickly draw a straight line.
    I think you would do great, this chick is just going about it all wrong. All it takes is finding a professional willing to let you apprentice for him/her. If Eriks "artist" was doing one, she would be doing little 2 inch tattoos all day (yup, butterflies and flowers) till she learns to draw straight lines, then move on to bigger stuff. If its something you would like to do I can give you a lot of good pointers to help securing one.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    yea that artist is very skillful and i couldnt draw that well in a million years but those are some fugly as tattoos
    That face one of the kid looks terrible. The only good human face ones I've seen are the ones Jobe posted a while back where the eyes actually looked moist and shit.
    I'm not saying they are tattoos worth getting im just saying from at actual skill perspective.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    edited October 2011
    I'm not saying they are tattoos worth getting im just saying from at actual skill perspective.
    no doubt, that is some tremendous talent, i just dont get why people want these big ass stupid tats on them forever..like look at the first one..on a piece of paper it would look cool..on a person it would make someone look like a total jackass
    This has to be the best looking tattoo of all time though.

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    That girl should have made the same decision I did...not going into tattooing because of an unsteady hand and inability to quickly draw a straight line.
    I think you would do great, this chick is just going about it all wrong. All it takes is finding a professional willing to let you apprentice for him/her. If Eriks "artist" was doing one, she would be doing little 2 inch tattoos all day (yup, butterflies and flowers) till she learns to draw straight lines, then move on to bigger stuff. If its something you would like to do I can give you a lot of good pointers to help securing one.
    Sure. It's always been in the back of my kind. If I can get my shaky hands under control, I could trust myself enough to apprentice.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    This has to be the best looking tattoo of all time though.

best drawn? argueable ...........best looking? hellllllnawwwwwwww
    I agree. People get stuff like that and will regret it later on cause it holds little long term value.
    Sure. It's always been in the back of my kind. If I can get my shaky hands under control, I could trust myself enough to apprentice.
    weed would probably help that
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Lol, pathetic. Now you're just being a hater. Name anything wrong with the Puerto Rican flag made out of feathers or the script one.
    I'm not a hater, Im educated as fuck on the topic. I've done an apprenticeship, and worked as an artist in a professional shop. APT, heard of it? nothing wrong huh? So the script letters are all consistent? The second line isn't crooked as fuck? That star in the feathers isn't jacked the fuck up? open your eyes kid
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    no erik, keep going to that chick
    maybe well get lucky and shell use an unsterilized needle
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    weed would probably help that
    Fuck that.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I'm not a hater, Im educated as fuck on the topic. I've done an apprenticeship, and worked as an artist in a professional shop. APT, heard of it? nothing wrong huh? So the script letters are all consistent? The second line isn't crooked as fuck? That star in the feathers isn't jacked the fuck up? open your eyes kid
    hun, you could say the sky is blue and the kid wouldnt agree with you just for the sake of not agreeing.
    imageimage
    None of the lines are crooked. I'd admit it if they were. You're just trying too hard.
    well you prob have a real good eye for tattoing as an artform, but some people just like getting tats for fun and not this elaborate art statement in which not only do i think its ok for the tat to no be perfect but i actually prefer that..it gives it a real feel and imo more character...