Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited October 2011
    [-( The updated version is in the Random thread.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Girl who did this, is probably gonna do my next tat. Gonna get it before the end of November, hopefully.

Swag. It's set up. Gonna get a scroll with "Human beings in the mob. What's a mob to a king? What's a king to a God? What's a God to a nonbeliever? Who don't believe in...anything?" on my upper back on my shoulder.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yo erik, i dont mean to "jack your swag" as the kids say but after this next tattoo i'd think about slowin' down a bit with the tattoos. i dont mean any offense by that. its just that people do change and you might wanna think about saving room for other stuff you might like even more when you get older. i was the same way when i was younger, i wanted all my tattoos right then and there but im kinda glad i didnt cause i have badass ideas for my next tattoos. granted i still like most of the things i liked when i was around 16 and 17 but just the fact i still have my whole left arm untattooed has given me a chance to get a sleeve (?, i think thats what its called). and when i was younger i didnt like sleeves but now i do so im glad i never got anything tattooed on my left arm. dont get me wrong though, im not tryin' to tell you what to get or that its stupid because if thats what you like then good for you. im basically just trying to tell you that you may want to save room for other things that you might wanna get when you get older ya know?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Yea for sure, I'm already making sure to get nothing on my left arm, because I want a sleeve eventually. I'm just getting this one, and then I want "Hip Hop Saved My Life." and that's it for now. Oh, and I might get Episode 95 tatted once I get a logo done.
    edited October 2011
    Yea for sure, I'm already making sure to get nothing on my left arm, because I want a sleeve eventually. I'm just getting this one, and then I want "Hip Hop Saved My Life." and that's it for now. Oh, and I might get Episode 95 tatted once I get a logo done.
    awesome. back in the day i had planned to just get a bunch of individual tattoos on my arms and whatnot cause i didnt like sleeves but now i like sleeves. they just look better then a bunch of individual tattoos IMO. and the tattoos i wanted to get were gonna be in black and grey except for one, an evil looking jack o latern (cause halloween is my favorite holiday and i still do want that) in color and it woulda been damn near impossible to make those tattoos into a sleeve later on had i gotten them.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Yea, good idea. I'm not gonna get a sleeve on my right arm, because I want something done on my forearm and wrist eventually, not sure what though.
    my right arm isn't gonna be a sleeve either cause i already have 2 tattoos on it. but i dont regret them, im still very happy with them and im glad i got them. and even if i could, i wouldn't wanna incorporate them into a sleeve cause i want them to stand out. one is the godsmack sun logo and the other is a joker card that has a skull wearing a joker hat and with bloody crossbones in the background.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Yea I will.

*Laughs at burnout.*

And you're gonna feel like a fucking dumbass when I post a picture of the finished tattoo.

Lol doubt it.

*Oh look, some kid on the internet got another shitty scratcher tattoo, man I feel dumb. I better pack up some fucks to give*

Pass the god damn butter.
    Girl who did this, is probably gonna do my next tat. Gonna get it before the end of November, hopefully.

Girl who did this is doing this one. Hate all you want, that one's amazing, even though you won't admit it.
    edited October 2011
    She's also gonna draw up my idea for my chest (Heart, actual heart, not a cartoon <3 heart, with a treble clef piercing through it and shit.) and if she does really good and I like it, she's gonna do that one. But Im'ma hold off on that one and use it as an incentive/reward to lose more weight and get in better shape, since it's gonna be on my chest.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker

Girl who did this is doing this one. Hate all you want, that one's amazing, even though you won't admit it.
    It's a shitty pic, but I can already see that line work sucks. Learn what a tattoo outline should look like.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That tattoo is going to look like a mess once it heals.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Photobucket
    I've never got what sort of a statement they are trying to make with that image. I guess its a sweet tat if you really like AILD. I think your other tat was better though.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Well yeah, I really, REALLY like AILD, and Shadows Are Security is my favorite album ever (or that I've listened to thus far in my life). Tim's also my favorite lyricist, and the lyrics in that album are nothing short of incredible imo. As far as the artwork, I think it's their crossover of "The Darkest Nights" and "Confined"; breaking free of sorrow and looking towards a better tomorrow. At least that's the way I see it.
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've never heard anyone talk about liking AILD like you just did. I thought most of the metal community was pretty meh on AILD. perhaps I was just projecting my thoughts of the band onto others. *shrugs*

hmmm... interesting interpretation.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy

It's a shitty pic, but I can already see that line work sucks. Learn what a tattoo outline should look like.

yeah erik...im seriously not trying to hate cause its you....but that work looks like crap and its only going to get worse....its hard to even tell if that says strength or strongth lol

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    what is it? a fish?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    i think so...the water...which kinda looks like bird talons also looks like crap
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    its a carp or its crap?