Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    erik is going to regret all those tattoos once he tries to find a real job and the interviewer takes one look at his arms

He's got get a job FIRST to be able to afford all those tats.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    erik is going to regret all those tattoos once he tries to find a real job and the interviewer takes one look at his arms
    mcdonalds doesnt really care about that stuff....
    a REAL job hoss. not some minimum wage shit job

good point
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    thats why they make long sleeve shirts
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im thinking about hip tattoos
    imageimage
    hes not going to want to wear long sleeves everyday. plus unless you wear a long sleeve undershirt they are see through
    im thinking about hip tattoos
    those are hott
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    mcdonalds doesnt really care about that stuff....
    a REAL job hoss. not some minimum wage shit job

good point
    lol erik isnt finishing school so tattoos prob wont affect his career in fast food much
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    lol erik isnt finishing school so tattoos prob wont affect his career in fast food much
    Ouch....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    hes not going to want to wear long sleeves everyday. plus unless you wear a long sleeve undershirt they are see through
    you only wear the long sleeves until they hire you, once your hired they need more of a reason to fire you, and it all depends on what kind of job you want.
    you only wear the long sleeves until they hire you, once your hired they need more of a reason to fire you, and it all depends on what kind of job you want.
    a lot of times they will put it in your contract something like a dress code
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    All any tattoed person has to say is that it's part of your religion and-or cultural beliefs and there's nothing any employer can do about it. I've never hidden any of my tattoos and I work in a corporate office.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "
    "A Voice Is Only A Noise, Without Someone, To Hear"
    If you're going to get something put on your skin forever, at least make sure there's proper comma use.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    "
    "A Voice Is Only A Noise, Without Someone, To Hear"
    If you're going to get something put on your skin forever, at least make sure there's proper comma use.
    No....that right....
    ....if he's going for a Shatner thing,
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip

I has tattoos on my arms...i has no issue finding jobs...

Then again i work in a office environment and i need to wear long sleeve shirts...and ties some times. lol so noone sees them.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Then again i work in a office environment and i need to wear long sleeve shirts...and ties some times. lol so noone sees them.
    You also don't have fuck on them, or do you?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hot Topic sux. Sceney hipster tweens and fags. The ONLY acceptable place to get a tour shirt, in my opinion, is at the show, from the band.
    I'd buy online like I want to but I don't have a card to do it anymore at the moment. But HT does have some decent Movie/video game shirts most of the time. And if I'm bored it's fun to look around and sometimes I find a needle in the haystack (like a King Diamond shirt in clearance or whatnot).
    imageimage

You also don't have fuck on them, or do you?

nope. i only have 3 visible tattoos on my arms...as small as they maybe it still dosnt change the fact that i have "Visible Tattoos"

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

Or GTFO.
    I love winning with women
    Lol Shirts n Things is a epic store...i fucking love that place...

...and its right next to my favorite smoke shop for Shisha and shizz
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That whole plaza is a win come to think of it.
    I love winning with women