Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    edited September 2010
    No? I said it's stupid to get a band like SlipKnoT, or a "Trendy" band. I'm getting my Behemoth tattoo, but I'm still not getting their name tattooed, 'cause even if I ever stop liking them (Doubtful.) the tattoo still has meaning to me, not just a band tattoo.
    How is Behemoth not as "trendy" as slipknot?

People like them just like people like slipknot. Doesnt mean its trendy.

I walk into Hot Topic and i see more Behemoth shirts than slipknot...just saying...

if that isnt trendy i dont know what is.

I have a slipknot tattoo. but i dont have the word "Slipknot" tattooed on me.

My tribal s isnt just a band tattoo it does have serious meaning to me.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No? I said it's stupid to get a band like SlipKnoT, or a "Trendy" band. I'm getting my Behemoth tattoo, but I'm still not getting their name tattooed, 'cause even if I ever stop liking them (Doubtful.) the tattoo still has meaning to me, not just a band tattoo.
    How is Behemoth not as "trendy" as slipknot?

People like them just like people like slipknot. Doesnt mean its trendy.

I walk into Hot Topic and i see more Behemoth shirts than slipknot...just saying...

if that isnt trendy i dont know what is.

I have a slipknot tattoo. but i dont have the word "Slipknot" tattooed on me.

My tribal s isnt just a band tattoo it does have serious meaning to me.

LOL You're fucking kidding me right? RIGHT? Now you're just kidding yourself.

Put it like this.

Everyone at school knows SlipKnoT, even the preppy bitches. As far as I know, I'm the only one that knows Behemoth.

SlipKnot is a fucking multi million dollar band that gets radio play, radio play, and more radio play.

Behemoth is still an "underground" band. Behemoth isn't making millions upon millions of dollars. They're not trendy at all.

And my Hot Topic has ONE Behemoth shirt, the Conjuration design, and they've been carrying that ONE design for about 6-7 months now. SlipKnoT, on the other hand, has about 8 shirts, jackets, hoodies, gloves, wristbands, belts, toys, shoes, etc.

Uh yea.....STFU.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

Nigga you best be trollin
    nope im not ese..

me and ashley were at the mall today....

Walked into Hot topic cause she wanted gauges...and i counted like 8 Behemoth shirts...and 2 Slipknot shirts...

sooo yeah...
    You're fucking trolling. Even on their website they only carry like 2 Behemoth designs!
    You're fucking trolling. Even on their website they only carry like 2 Behemoth designs!

trollface.jpg
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    "My tribal s isnt just a band tattoo it does have serious meaning to me."

That's exactly my point too. This tattoo is so much more than slipknot.
    And yeah that would not look good peeling skin and all lol. How much do people generally tip? That's important too
    depends on two things...

how long the tattoo took and how good the artist is...

i usually tip around 40-50
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Online they also have Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, Mercyful Fate, Old Mans Child and other good band shirts. And last I checked there was more then two Behemoth shirts available because of the increase in popularity. Plus, Ho Topic stores differ from place to place. Like how mine in Pittsburgh have more Lady Gaga, BMTH, scenie ass bands rather then Slayer, Behemoth and others. Because that's what sells more there. You can't deny that ever since Behemoth was on Ozzfest 2007 their popularity has grown and continues to grow. And I have seen more and more of a scene crowd at their shows. I think they'll end up trendy in the next like 5 years if Nergal stays healthy enough <_>
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Nick: thanks for all the info man. Very very helpful

Dawn/Erik: at mine they have a lot of slipknot and slayer and iron maiden shirts. Used to have 1 behemoth shirt but they don't have it any more
    Nick: thanks for all the info man. Very very helpful

no prob. I just told you what the artist will tell you though. lol
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What's shit is they used to have more Iron Maiden and Slayer shirts but they started phasing them out <_>
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Alec: so if i tell them I don't want to spend more than $150 they may cut me a deal? I don't really want to give a maximum amount of money though because then they could keep it pretty close to that like $130-$140 lol

Nick: with aftercare and all, what can sunburn/sun damage do to the tattoo? Does it just look bad or would it cause some type of infection?

They may. They may give you a better tattoo also. If they know what type of budget you are working with they'll have a better idea of how much work they want to put into it. Yes, if you tell them you have 150.00 they will charge you 150.00. Nothing bad about that. At that point everybody knows there ain't no more money to be had.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Hot Topic sux. Sceney hipster tweens and fags. The ONLY acceptable place to get a tour shirt, in my opinion, is at the show, from the band.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    fuck hottopic i hate that store now.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Hot Topic sux. Sceney hipster tweens and fags. The ONLY acceptable place to get a tour shirt, in my opinion, is at the show, from the band.
    i buy lots of shirts online but 9 times out of 10 i follow the links from their website so i know they are making a good share of the money
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    erik is going to regret all those tattoos once he tries to find a real job and the interviewer takes one look at his arms
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    erik is going to regret all those tattoos once he tries to find a real job and the interviewer takes one look at his arms
    mcdonalds doesnt really care about that stuff....