Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    yes, of epic proportions
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited September 2010
    Tattoos I'm getting:

Possibly "Death Is A Promise..." on my left forearm, and "And Your Life Is A Fucking Lie." on my right forearm.

thats gonna be a really REALLY stupid move there bud. you'll regret that one as soon as it's the reason you cant get a good job
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Nick: sleeping at night....will sheets do anything to the tat?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i am gonna get my tat in dec when i have money haha.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Tattoos I'm getting:

Possibly "Death Is A Promise..." on my left forearm, and "And Your Life Is A Fucking Lie." on my right forearm.

thats gonna be a really REALLY stupid move there bud. you'll regret that one as soon as it's the reason you cant get a good job
    Yeah that one is just a wee bit dumb. Also you really have to cut the excessive, unnecessary vulgar language erik.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    150 for a tat? i thought it was more expensive anyway... do people regularly tip the artist? i didnt know this....
    dont worry about Erik. hes 13, he wont want them by the time hes 18
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    150 for a tat? i thought it was more expensive anyway... do people regularly tip the artist? i didnt know this....
    yah normally you tip whoever does ur tat, just like anything else.....
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i think the going rate for tips is 20%. correct me if im wrong
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Well I tip 25% at Red Robins cause their food is delicious.........also their waitresses are pretty hot usually
    I posted pics of the one i got yesterday, it cost me $200 and then tip. The guy said he cut me a deal since it's been a slow week and just wanted to "put some ink somebody" lol
    I checked out 2 places and one was telling me it would be $300 so I didn't go there lol
    You learn something new everyday
    What, the part about tipping the artist?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Tattoos I'm getting:

(Don't say shit, because I'm getting them either way sooner or later.)

Behemoth 2 headed Eagle/Phoenix with "Disobedience Has Such A Victorious Taste" on the bottom, and "No Sympathy For Fools" on the top. Upper arm.

Unicursal Hexagram with "As Above" on the top, and "So Below" on the bottom. Gonna get it on my wrist, right below my palm.

"A Voice Is Only A Noise, Without Someone, To Hear". Don't know where.

"The Last Kind Words Ever Said Will Be: You Will Live Below Angels, And Above Beasts." Don't know where.

A Chaos Star with "The Last Request Of My Life Is To Die Killing My Enemies." going around it.

A Cross Of Confusion. But not DevilDriver's logo, I wanna customize it.
    I'm not bashing you, but you need to understand this. If you get all of these you will regret them later in life. I have no problem with tattoos, but you are 14. These angsty lyrics may be super-cool right now but when you are older you will hate yourself. The good thing is you still have a couple of years until you can legally get them so hopefully you can gain the sense to not do it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Tattoos I'm getting:

I love winning with women
    yes
    I had no clue until awhile before I went to get it lol
    I tipped $60 on a $200 tat cuz he cut me a deal and did a great job. I was thinking somewhere in $40-$60 range and I decided $60 about half way through
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    60 is alot dude. thats like 30 percent. i wouldve prob tipped 20. i never understood tipping for tattoos, just make it part of the price.......
    I know. I calculated 20%-30% and during it I was just like, you know what? I'm going to tip well. I usually tip everything pretty well. Pizza guys get like $5 from me
    The guy was all like "wow three bills? thanks man. come back if you have any other ideas. thanks again" all that stuff. Really nice guy