Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Naruto looks good man
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Boruto looks good man

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Go ahead and pull out the microscope, Jobe. Cause I see the exact same insignificant bullshit on his that you call out on mine every single time so don’t have no double standards now.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You have so many feelings and all of them are hurt. 

Top notch. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Naw, I literally see the same nonsense you call out on mine, on his piece. Nothing that actually matters jus like mine, and it’s a great piece, but again, don’t do double standards. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I mean I honestly don’t care if jobe doesn’t like it. It matters that I love it and I get tons of compliments on it. I mean the dude did great on it and the shadows and line work look great to. I also don’t mind if jobe gives his opinion I am curious lol
    Same, and Jobe seems to be the only one who ever finds these “flaws” on mine as well. So I’m not trying to hate and it’s a great piece, but I see the same micro flaws that ain’t really flaws that he constantly points out on mine so I jus don’t want any hypocrisy. 

It’s almost as if, when you’re thirsty to hate and it’s the only thing you’re desperately looking for, you can find these insignificant flaws on damn near any tattoo on the planet, almost as if they were done by a living breathing human and not a robot.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I’m not into picking apart every little detail on my work or anyone else’s nothing will ever be perfect. I never posted where I’m at here. First half of the top of my leg done. Have the entire other leg planned to and a couple small ones here and there 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Naw, I literally see the same nonsense you call out on mine, on his piece. Nothing that actually matters jus like mine, and it’s a great piece, but again, don’t do double standards. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Top notch was in reference to your feelings and no part of my comment addressed Marc’s tattoo. You’re all wound up and I love it. 

If you see an issue with his tattoo, post specifics. 
    I’ll post my critique after yours. 
    Now he’s biting his tongue and it’s “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.”

Aight thank you sir, jus confirmed all I needed to know lmfao.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Didn’t know you like tool enough to get Danny on your leg
    Told you a page ago I’m done with this shit. You said you saw flaws, post up or fuck off. Same criteria regardless of whose tat it is. Anything else is just left over butt hurt. 
    edited July 2023
    I’m pretty much tone deaf. I don’t hear tempo, time signatures, key, flats or sharps, or any number of things that I imagine music producers hear. I don’t hear music the same way a guy like a Beato does. Sometimes after he explains things, I can hear it differently with a slightly more informed ear and I can pick up on some of the technical things I was missing before. 

All I’ve ever done was to try to get people to look at tattoos with a slightly more informed eye. “Hey, these are the things to look for, make informed choices.” Back on like page 77 or 78 Erik was talking about getting his hip hop saved my life tattoo. He thought it was perfect back then and didn’t want to listen. 100+ pages later I’m tired of beating that drum. You guys know what to look for in a tattoo now.  Great, my job is done. If anyone here thought twice before running out and getting a $12 tattoo from some guy with a mail order tattoo machine then I accomplished my goal. Erik is the only one who posts shit here and then acts like it’s so perfect he can’t find a flaw in it and then calls me out every fucking time like it’s a fucking challenge or something. If you want an opinion, ask. If not then post your shit and be done with it. Leave me the fuck out of it. I have no feelings in this thread, and I have other shit to do. The criteria for outlines remains the same, although I’ve never put together an official list. We could probably find one somewhere. It’s basically gonna be on a general list of what to look for in a tattoo artist or when looking at their portfolio. Funny we never really got to move on to shading or coloring. It’s always the fucking outlines. 

Are the lines smooth and even?
    Do they meet up and or stop where they are supposed to?
    Are same shapes actually the same?

It’s a pretty basic fucking list. 
    Yea and like I already said before, years back was different because they were legitimately underage illegal basement tats that were actual fucking garbage and have all been covered at this point. Even the chest script is the last remaining of those and is in the process of being covered by the Horus piece. But like I also said, these days it’s looking far and wide for something to bitch about that is absolutely irrelevant because you are looking for 110% perfect work that doesn’t have even a single microscopic flaw, and that does not exist. I mean you LITERALLY had to zoom all the way in on the last few to even point shit out. That’s my entire point. And half of them are shit that are not actual flaws. Like the base of the lighter. You kept going on about how it was “off” as if the downwards angle and perspective wouldn’t alter it and it needs to follow the guidelines of how it would look if it was perfectly flat and 2D wit a dead straight perspective. 

By your guidelines, Marc’s is fucked up because of the hairline. It’s a uniform part of the body so shouldn’t each point of it meet at the exact same spot on the parallel side of the forehead? Go ahead and pull your ruler out, they don’t perfectly line up. Go ahead and zoom in 300% on the sword hilt and peep that lil jaggy on the outline too. His bangs are different lengths on each side of his face and don’t perfectly align either.

All shit you would have been thirsty to point out in 30 seconds flat if it was on me instead.
    Get over yourself. I gotta zoom in and screenshot because I don’t have photo software in my phone to highlight, draw lines to, or circle the areas I’m talking about. It’s the easiest way to try to show what specific area I’m talking about. I’m not thirsty to point out shit, I’ve said over and over again that I’m done with it. You just have to keep bringing me into it though. Seems like some scars run deep. If you’re happy with you’re tattoos… smooth lines or crooked lines, same shapes or not, line wobbles, blow outs, hyper-extended lines or spot fucking on… then good for you, that’s all that matters.  Move the fuck on already. 

These mfs tagged you the last few times, not me. But that should tell you how much of a meme the shit has become because it’s ALWAYS something.
    Lmao yup. Can’t wait to hear what the flaw on this one is from the world’s hardest tattoo artist.

Time to pull out the microscope on a clearly unfinished work in progress, Ink Master.

edited July 2023
    Go ahead and pull out the microscope, Jobe. 

edited July 2023
    The disclaimer was needed since you clearly didn’t understand that Anubis was an unfinished starting outline when I had posted it and you gave me a full analysis like I ever said it was the final product.