Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Glad I don’t have to yell at you in this thread anymore. 
    The post above this is some good art on Erik and went to quote and agree. Then I read the next three pages and lost my shit for ten minutes =)))))
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Lmao yup. Can’t wait to hear what the flaw on this one is from the world’s hardest tattoo artist.
    The flaw. Like there’s only one lol. 

It’s the same basic ass questions and criteria every damn time. 

1 Are the lines in the outline smooth and consistent thickness?
    2 Do they all meet up where they are supposed to? 
    3 Do repeated shapes have symmetry?

“Things should look the same.”
    Such a hard ass. Look at the picture.

Where is it not the same? 
    Where don’t the lines meet up? 
    Where do they extend too far?

Pass the god damn butter.

It’s Perfect! 
    You’re literally the one who asked what my opinion was gonna be you dumb cunt. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Not really. I jus posted the picture. Rex stirred the pot so I went wit it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ But truly I couldn’t care less. Every tattoo ever is garbage, I already know. Mf had to pull out the microscope. Literally lmfao. Fuck outta here.
    I don’t care if the lines touch or not. I don’t care if they extend too far. They do or they don’t.  It’s not mine. I don’t have to look at it. Talking about it won’t change it. I haven't even really said anything about it cuz I’m tired of running around this circle. I sarcastically said “it’s perfect” after you guys brought me in to it. That’s it. Two words. I’m over it. The lines do what they do, I don’t give a fuck. You see it or you don’t, I don’t give a fuck. No microscope, but every line needs to be drawn. Tattooing is a very technical art. It’s expected to look at each line closely. You see what you see, I see what I see. If it’s perfect to you then it’s perfect. Great, I’m happy for ya. 
    Started coloring in the center chest area of my full torso piece today. Other than the eyes this part is fully finished tho. Time to pull out the microscope on a clearly unfinished work in progress, Ink Master.

Eyes are weird 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Jobe
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    has anyone ever dealt with an older healed tattoo developing a bumpy, almost pimple like feeling to it, and be super itchy?

My tattoo on my leg is about 10 years old, and its been crazy itchy and i realized its also got like little pimple like bumps on it. 

All i can find online is to moisturize it and keep it out of the son, but i have a friend whos a doctor who said i may need a steroid creme for it. 
    has anyone ever dealt with an older healed tattoo developing a bumpy, almost pimple like feeling to it, and be super itchy?

My tattoo on my leg is about 10 years old, and its been crazy itchy and i realized its also got like little pimple like bumps on it. 

All i can find online is to moisturize it and keep it out of the son, but i have a friend whos a doctor who said i may need a steroid creme for it. 
    Yup, means you have a slight allergy to the ink. It’s happened to me a few times, like an itchy bumpy rash basically. I looked more into it and the most common color it happens on is any type of blues, and sure enough my blue areas is where it has happened most. Reds and yellows are the other 2 most common, and are also the only other colors I’ve had reactions on. It always goes away tho and has yet to come back on any of the areas. Any time the reaction itself came back, it was always on a new, different area.
    It makes sense, I mean it’s a foreign substance being brought into the body. The timing is always weird tho. You’ll go a year+ no issues whatsoever and then you wake up one day and all of a sudden your body decides it’s allergic and don’t like it anymore lmao.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah. From what I can tell it's not a huge deal. 

But if I let Mt skin in that spot get dry at all it just gets crazy itchy. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    You're probably pregnant 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?