Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    No, but considering the fact that his fur is going to be black, that is literally going to disappear completely. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Those necklace lines are lighter and thinner on purpose. But they are not straight. Some touch, some don’t. The gaps aren’t even. The horizontal rows of gold rope(?) are inconsistent af. Jewelry and fine fabric patterns aren’t supposed to be all different sizes. Each link is precise. That’s the whole fucking point.  Each row rope should be one size and thickness throughout. Bust out the mustard, don’t change shit. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    No, but considering the fact that his fur is going to be black, that is literally going to disappear completely. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So, to clarify, you’re saying it’s fucked up rn and he has to fix it later? Cuz that’s what I said, then you got mad, the whole conversation happened and now here we are again. 
    😐

So clearly, you yourself must be rocking some of the world’s most flawlessly perfect tattoos, completely immaculate and would make any artist both aspiring and established cry tears of joy at the pure beauty of them, correct?
    Clear deflection, but nope. All my tattoos have some pretty obvious flaws when you know what to look for. It doesn’t hurt me to admit it at all. Hell I did some of them myself as an apprentice. Very, very few artists out there have a truly flawless technique. I suspect even those people see where they could have done shit better. That hyper critical eye comes with chasing perfection. Watch a damn season of Ink Master. You can watch the eventual winner fuck up all season and still win. Fuck ups happen. Either my eye is more trained to spot them when it comes to tattoos or you just have trouble admitting the flaws exist because it’s your personal ink. The outline has its challenges either way but that doesn’t mean the whole thing is ruined and gonna turn out like shit and you have to have it removed with a laser. Damn sure isn’t perfect either. Calm down and put the damn mayo away, you got heated like it’s 2013 for a minute there. 
    That dressing picture wasn’t even cause I was mad lol, I was in the kitchen making food while typing that and that picture was a perfect visual representation of what I was saying about the side profile angle.
    I get how perspective works. It’s just that the headdress would be a mirrored object down the center, and those lines in the tat don’t mirror the same shape. One side is straight, one side is curved. It would be wonky af viewed from straight on. 
    edited October 2022
    27 Club/Chaos Star elbow ditch filler was done today. Basically fully sleeved up on both arms now, next couple sessions we filling in the remaining gaps wit color to tie it all together and also redoing/touching up the cover up owl at the top. Wasn’t originally done by him and as a cover up it’s not great, you can’t tell what it is unless I tell you, but you can definitely tell it’s a cover up and something is underneath. So he’s gonna smooth that up while also making the style of it match the rest of the arm better and freshen it up.

I’m on to you Mr. 

At this point I’m pretty sure you’re just telling your artist “Hey make sure every line is different and the basic shapes don’t match. I know a guy on the internet it really fucking annoys.”
    It’s a long way to go to troll a guy but I respect the commitment. 
    None of the shapes at the top or bottom of the lighter line up. The spark wheel would be falling off on the front side. The center pin is way off from the center of the spark wheel. The shape of the bottom of the lighter is a totally different shape. (Easily the worst part of this tattoo. The rest is off, but not by as much) The outline on the left of the lighter is pretty crisp and bold. I wish the rest matched. The line on top of the lighter along the back metal part is easily half the thickness. It should all be relatively the same. And the arrow points don’t match. The point at the 2 o’clock position was shaded outside the outline by the flame. You don’t have to be me to see it. 
    All that and I still don’t give a fuck. I get it bro every single tattoo is flawed and you will never be impressed by any of em. It was one thing when I was legitimately getting garbage unprofessional basement tattoos. Now you jus come off as a bitter nitpicky hater. You’re the world’s greatest tattoo artist and could do better than everybody else, I get it. That’s why you didn’t pursue it further, somehow. I get countless compliments and people asking me for my artist’s info so they can get tatted by him but yet you are the only one to bitch and moan about this irrelevant bullshit.

And I see you still don’t understand how angles and perspective work, as well as how a cartoony style would exaggerate certain things, and why you are wrong because of it, so I won’t bother wasting my time trying to teach you again.
    Sorry it lost it’s shape bud. I’m sure the next one will blow my mind. 

I understand new school style tattoos quite well actually. That was the style of the (second) dude I was apprenticing under. You can twist, bend, and exaggerate things, but you can’t just change shapes. It’s a symmetrical object. Top and bottom should follow the same curves. 

🤷‍♂️

Lmao yup. Can’t wait to hear what the flaw on this one is from the world’s hardest tattoo artist.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I need to figure out what I can cover the lateralus eye up with. It was shittily done to begin with and got immediately sun damaged