Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Damn, looks even better seeing the side by side comparison like that, only thing is she could have used a lighter yellow to match the OG pic better, but it doesn't take away from the tat at all.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think colors are correct on the tattoo judging by his avatar and not the photo in the pic. maybe the flash from the camera made the image look brighter, i dont know.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Tattoo looks quite sweet, George! Where is this woman based out of?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The yellow will lighten up
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    edited June 2012
    The artist just posted this on the website... ballin!

I like the tat, but not the side by side photo... it isn't a close enough replica and makes me spot all the differences.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I think you must do a good job of keeping your hockey love in the NHL thread which I've never once opened. Hockey sucks.
    You are out of your mind!!!!

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The artist just posted this on the website... ballin!

I like the tat, but not the side by side photo... it isn't a close enough replica and makes me spot all the differences.
    Dude my arm is so bruised here right everything looks darker, that being said, I think it's a damn near as close as you can get job. Also remember my arm is curved it's gonna look a little different next to the paper. Also the flash of the camera makes the pic brighter they took like ten Pics cause the flash and lighting sucked. My skin was raised about a half inch up from swelling, wait till it heels and the colors come out better. But even so seeing it next to the pic makes me like it even more. It's done exactly how I wanted. I love it.

edited June 2012
    Those weird looking bumps in it are just moles, i have alot of moles on my arm which kinda sucks but whatever. Even my friends that seen it said the pics don't do it justice. My friend yesterday said he saw the pic and then when he saw it in person, he thought it looked dope.

some come to my house jobe and critique it with me. I'll offer you cream soda and carrots with dip!
    Post edited by HOODS on
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    mhm ive seen that
    imageimage
    The shading around and between the eyes, lines in the cheek, and around the chin is different. It's still a great tattoo for sure, but these are just some of the things that my eyes are immediately drawn too with the side by side pic. It's both a gift and a curse. Even with tats I do, I'm my own harshest critic. Everyone else will think its great but all I see is every tiny flaw or places where it could have been better. My mentor says he is still the same way after 25+ years in the industry. It's what helps you step up to the next level.

AND WHY IN DA FUCK IS THERE CREAM SODA AT YOUR SPOT?

Bad Georgie!
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    George, you better have some of at sweet sweet cream soda when I come up there at the end of August :-w
    It's gonna look alOt better when it heals, shit was like traumatized when the pic was taken, my arm underneath is like purple, lol. Either way it's better then I imagined and I'm happy with it!
    Weren't you also trying to not be a fat fuck?
    I still am I'm just stuck on week 2 for like three weeks, I can't run for 3 mins yet... Just sticking wit it till I feel ok with doing that, right nOw a min and a half is hard but I can do it, it's getting easier the program says to repeat weeks if needed so im taking it slow and easy!
    Keep it up George! The question was for streets doe. Fuck cream soda, this is where it's at...

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ick
    you can only drink so much of that stuff
    imageimage
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Keep it up George! The question was for streets doe. Fuck cream soda, this is where it's at...

I'm working on it man, It's been tough getting time to do any working out at all the past few days. And I do love life water...
    ick
    you can only drink so much of that stuff

GTFO!
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i prefer actual water