Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh fuck, you're the shit! Thanks a lot, that'd be amazing. Would he tat me doe, being 16?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Oh fuck, you're the shit! Thanks a lot, that'd be amazing. Would he tat me doe, being 16?
    Don't know, gotta wait to hear what he says. I mentioned you "don't have a lot of cash and might not be quite 18" He might be cool with it (i doubt he gives a fuck but I don't know about the shop he is at) he might need I'd but not look too close at the pic, he might say you have to wait to be old enough. Gotta wait to see what he says.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he wants to lick your tattoo
    =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

0 fucks given, you're good to go.
    Depends on what you want to get done, he isn't too worried about it though since its a favor for me. It will be waaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than it should be, so leave a tip nigger.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just got the tattoo I got on my avatar, looks fucking sick! The way she used the needles like a paintbrush was so impressive! I'll post pics later after I get home And clean up! Looks fucking awesome, shit hurt too doe, 5 hrs scraping over the same spot yikes! But I'm really happy with it!
    Looks dope! Post it again when it's fully healed. Is that on the inside of your forearm, or in front?
    my fucking chit is like a half inch swloen off my arm, its gonna take like 2 weeks, but i cant wait for it to heal so i can really see the yellow and white colors, right now theres so much blood, vaseline and shit mixed it, and my arm is so fucking bruised, i can see the bruising on the outter edges, but shit looks fucking awesome, i was amazed how she traced a few lines on my arm and basically freehanded it just looking at the pictire. hurt like such a bitch doe, after like 3 hrs i was good, then going over and over the same spots, it killed, but i hung in there. so glad the way it came out, i was so scared it would look nothing like the picture and be like all thing lines and shit like that, nope, she did it exactly how i wanted, worth the wait, i already made another apointment! Jawn is madd talented!
    did you stick it in her butt?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Looks dope! Post it again when it's fully healed. Is that on the inside of your forearm, or in front?
    right on the front, it looks fucking sick, i love it. she said after if heels to stop back in and she might want to fuck with it a little more, but i held the picture next to it, it was pretty fucking spot on! im really happy with it. And my wife is always like ew dont get that, blah blah, then she sees it and shees like wow, looks awesome, almost every tattoo i got she says that, haha.. wait till I do my hands :>
    did you stick it in her butt?
    i did touch her breast accidentally multiple times cause she was sitting right across from me, but i was in pain, i wasnt thinking about sexual stuff. I really wasnt prepared for it to hurt so bad, every other tattoo i got was like outlined and filled in, this was like over and over again, then she would stop and wipe off and add more, theres like 20 colors in there, it'll be way more noticible once it heals. but to answer your question, no i didnt stick it in her butt.
    accidental breast touches are awesome :)) :))
    accidental breast touches are awesome :)) :))
    not when you want to throwup from the same spot being tattooed for 5 hrs.
    heres what it looked like when most of the black and grey were done, this is right about when it started hurting like fuck.

edited June 2012
    I know that feel. On my Dig Deeper tat, he did the outline, then the cracks in the letters, then went over some of the cracks again so some were thicker, some were thinner, then went over it AGAIN to color it in. I almost couldn't take the coloring. I was repeatedly punching my thigh and biting my left arm, my left arm still has teeth marks lol. And that was on the inner bicep, an already tender and sensitive area, so it was worse. That shit fucking killed. I started feeling lightheaded and my eyes watered up for a second, I was fighting to not pass out.
    The girl took mad pics on her phone after like wiping it mad times and shit she took like 10 of them and said they'll be oin the website tomorrow, i just took the bandage off and snapped a pic, those once will be better, it will be madd better once its healed cause you cant see the yelolo and white real wll yet... i'm stoked doe, its better then i thought it would be, i thought this would be a real tough job to do, but she did it and made it seem easy like she was painting my arm! awesome girl, definately going back!
    yelolo? =)) =)) =))
    I know that feel. On my Dig Deeper tat, he did the outline, then the cracks in the letters, then went over some of the cracks again so some were thicker, some were thinner, then went over it AGAIN to color it in. I almost couldn't take the coloring. I was repeatedly punching my thigh and biting my left arm, my left arm still has teeth marks lol. And that was on the inner bicep, an already tender and sensitive area, so it was worse. That shit fucking killed. I started feeling lightheaded and my eyes watered up for a second, I was fighting to not pass out.
    lolyeah, i was pretty goos, but then when there was like an hr left, and she said we got like one more hr, it was ruff.. i didnt make any noise or anything, just tried to meditate and think of my dog and my favorite bands and stuff... now that its over with i feel alright doe, just feels like mad sunburn. and im tired as hell. need to crash soon!
    Looks great, Georgey!
    >:D<

thanks! cant wait for it to heal up and see the real thing, prolly gonna take like 2-3 weeks...