Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yelolo? =)) =)) =))
    YOLO
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyway, i like the tattoo, man. hopefully it won't fade too quickly. you might luck out though cause my cousin's first tattoo he got about 15-20 years ago has a lot of color in it and he's never had to get it redone. the color is still good to this day.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    thats whats up man, yeah i hope that too! i'm just glad it looks like the picture, i explained it earlier and what the picture represented for me. its really awesome, and its shaeded all areound so i can build off easy, i got an appointment for september, i dont even know what im getting yet, lol...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know that feel. On my Dig Deeper tat, he did the outline, then the cracks in the letters, then went over some of the cracks again so some were thicker, some were thinner, then went over it AGAIN to color it in. I almost couldn't take the coloring. I was repeatedly punching my thigh and biting my left arm, my left arm still has teeth marks lol. And that was on the inner bicep, an already tender and sensitive area, so it was worse. That shit fucking killed. I started feeling lightheaded and my eyes watered up for a second, I was fighting to not pass out.
    lolyeah, i was pretty goos, but then when there was like an hr left, and she said we got like one more hr, it was ruff.. i didnt make any noise or anything, just tried to meditate and think of my dog and my favorite bands and stuff... now that its over with i feel alright doe, just feels like mad sunburn. and im tired as hell. need to crash soon!
    Looks great, Georgey!
    >:D<

thanks! cant wait for it to heal up and see the real thing, prolly gonna take like 2-3 weeks...
    My guy put on some Music, and Mercy came on, so I tried to just focus on rapping that lol. While gritting my teeth, I'm just sitting there "Lllambor-*AGH*-ghini Mercy, yo chhhick she so *FUCK* thirsty.......".
    I was about to ask my girl to hand me my wallet so i could bite it, but i thought it would be a pussy move, lol... the dude in the other room was getting something on his leg and he bitched out and left halfway through... i was good till the last hr, but i would have sat there for 5 more if i had to, i just wanted to get it done, now im like so beat from it, lol... bout to get some ink on my bedsheets!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I was about to ask my girl to hand me my wallet so i could bite it, but i thought it would be a pussy move, lol... the dude in the other room was getting something on his leg and he bitched out and left halfway through... i was good till the last hr, but i would have sat there for 5 more if i had to, i just wanted to get it done, now im like so beat from it, lol... bout to get some ink on my bedsheets!
    Just make sure when you do your run to clean it ASAP. I worked out hard the day after, and it was fine, but I just cleaned it thoroughly with antibacterial soap afterwards.
    yeah she said to rub it sofly with warm water and soap, i just did that a lil bit ago... she told me not to fuck with AD ointment, just use vaseline when needed and lotion after a week, thats what i did with my wifes tatooo and it came out perfect and healed in like a week, but with all the trauma with this tattoo, its gonna take longer, its seriously like a quarter inch stickin off my skin, lol... next time i'm making two appointents, unless its more mney then i'll just deal with it.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    somewhere inbetween 3-4 hours is where it really starts to suck lol
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    My tattoo took about 3 hours. The first 2 hours weren't terrible, but after that, it all went downhill. I went back for a touch up about 8 weeks later...that was almost 3 hours of pure hell. It made me not want to get another one for a few months, but I've been dying to get another one recently.
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Oh, and your tattoo looks awesome George! I can't wait to see it once it's healed! =)
    Thanks! Yea I was fine didn't hurt at all till after like 3 hrs, then I was in some pain, lol but After 4 it was ridiculous, it was worth it for! Glad I got it done and over with!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think it's time to start working on a piece I've been thinking about for a few years now. It will probably take a bit of planning and finding the right artist before it even gets done. Some of you will probably think it's ridiculously corny but I'm a nerd especially when it comes to roller coasters.

The original idea was to take some of my favorite coasters and put them all in one big piece on my back. However I don't know that I was a big back piece especially when I can't even look at it. I have always wasn't to do something with my leg. So the new idea is to see if it can be done and look good by using from my knee to my ankle all the way around and in full color. Luckily 4 of my favorite coasters are different colors. The beast, the hulk, millennium force, and maverick. Not the ride logos but parts of the actual layout of the tracks.

So the hard part is finding someone that can do it and the amount of money it's going to cost me on top of if it will even look right on the leg. I haven't seen many coaster tattoos especially ones I like.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I wish this guy was a little closer than California

http://www.mdtattoos.com/tattoos
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I wish this guy was a little closer than California

http://www.mdtattoos.com/tattoos
    Sick work. Send him a message and ask if he travels to any tattoo conventions.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    The artist just posted this on the website... ballin!

It looks a lot better then I thought it would. Quality shit sir
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The artist just posted this on the website... ballin!
    wow. seeing the side-by-side is dope. He did an amazing job of copying the pic. That is sweet.
    it was a girl, i was real nervous going into it, i wanted it to look like the picture like a painting and not just like lines and shit... it was awesome how she used the needles like brushes, she only stenciled a few light grey lines and then just had the pic side my side and basically freehaded. Its fucking awesome! i love it!
    It looks a lot better then I thought it would. Quality shit sir
    thanks brohammad! means alot. staring at this picture for hrs got me through some ruff times when i was withdrawing from alcohol thinking i was going to die and shit. it made me realize someone else felt this was cause that pic is exactly how i fealt. they got through it so can i. it will be a constant reminder of the struggles and what i overcame! i know some people might think thats stupid, but it means alot to me.

thanks ape!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    looks awesome, man! \m/ \m/ \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie