Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    Hmm, not sure why the P in Hip is crooked like that, it's perfectly straight in person, think the picture glitched when I cropped it.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Looks pretty sweet that is also one of my favorite Lupe tracks.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    You should repost the original pic for comparison. Looks waaaaay better though.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:

I will, now that you mention it. I'll post the original, the first fix-up, and then this. I'm 'bout to work out, but I'll get to that as soon as I'm done and get to a PC.

And yea, it's still a bit off, the Saved slants down of course, but it's a lot less noticeable now, and I'm glad that he was able to save it enough to still make it a nice tattoo. I'd rather have a flawed tattoo than an absolutely shitty tattoo, just wish I was patient enough to get it done right the first time, but oh well, live and learn.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I've been seriously tossing around the idea of two tattoos I'd like to get for a few months now. :-?
    imageimage
    Episode said:

Jobe said:

I will, now that you mention it. I'll post the original, the first fix-up, and then this. I'm 'bout to work out, but I'll get to that as soon as I'm done and get to a PC.

And yea, it's still a bit off, the Saved slants down of course, but it's a lot less noticeable now, and I'm glad that he was able to save it enough to still make it a nice tattoo. I'd rather have a flawed tattoo than an absolutely shitty tattoo, just wish I was patient enough to get it done right the first time, but oh well, live and learn.

Yeah, if only somebody would have tried to tell ya.... dem crusty haters just might know a thing or two after all.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    that looks sooo much better erik
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    RAZOR said:

I've been seriously tossing around the idea of two tattoos I'd like to get for a few months now. :-?

do it, pussy
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    yeah i have to say touch up looks way better :-q glad you got someone who knows what they are doing to do it man.....if its going on you permanently it better be BaWsE
    OG:

First fix-up:

Now:
    Episode said:

Picture of the collarbone fix-up, the other one I got touched up (Dig Deeper.) is too swollen and red to even get a good picture of right now, for instance, in person, the enhanced 3D effect POPS, but in the pictures, it focuses on the red and the 3D isn't that noticeable, so I'll post it when it's healed.

Fixed up the consistency of the letters as far as thickness, straightened it even more, made the right side extend a tad more, so that both sides go out as far as eachother, and it's centered more by doing so, and added the 3D effect with the shadowing.

Damn.... That tat has come a long way lol. Those extra bits of ribbon made a HUGE difference.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    yeah it looks miles better man
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Episode said:

Hmm, not sure why the P in Hip is crooked like that, it's perfectly straight in person, think the picture glitched when I cropped it.

fukkin glitchez
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't see the new pic for some reason :-?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I can't either. I had to do some trickery to see it once
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This dude was asking me the other day why I dont have any tats and really it comes down to one thing. I don't like putting bumper stickers on ferrari's.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    to me it's more about decorating my body permanently with awesome artwork \m/ \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

This dude was asking me the other day why I dont have any tats and really it comes down to one thing. I don't like putting bumper stickers on ferrari's.

your more of a pinto

NolaMetal said:

your more of a pinto

I was thinking more of a Gremlin or a Pacer, but I could see a Pinto as well.