Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tattoos? POST EM!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So, I was doing some sketches of possible designs for my Dig Deeper tat, and I was thinking, what do y'all think of, in between the letters (In the space of the D, for example.) and a little bit around the tat, I get grass, maybe even add a couple sunflowers and shit to make it more colorful, that way, since I'm already getting the 3D effect, like it's dug/etched into my skin, it looks like it's actually dug into a chunk of earth. Yay or nay? Or just leave it with only the text?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    nope. you'll see it in 2 weekz :)
    Your birthday is in two weeks!?
    I'd better get saving!!!
    Excuse me as I prepare myself for the at least 5 page long flame war.

New "Dig Deeper" tat, unfinished, gonna add grass and more color in between the letters in the next session.

Fixed up and added to:

Hip Hop Saved My Life straightened out and fixed up:

Original OF tat colored and shaded in:

Also, got my finger one filled in again, but that's obviously not worth posting a picture of, it was just filled in again because some of the ink didn't set in.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what does "dig deeper" mean?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    what does "dig deeper" mean?
    Insanity motto. I explained a few pages back why I was gonna get it.
    oh. i guess i missed it. as long as your happy with it and won't regret it then good for you. you won't be hearing any hate from me lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik, good work. I like the dig deeper and the chest def looks better!

I'm getting tatted up on sunday... it's a girl who I been on a waiting list for like 4 months, she does like awesome oil type painting work and I looked through her book and after going to like 5 shops liked her work! its a 6 hr piece I'm getting on my forearm in color! 6 fucking hrs, christ I hope she jerks me off too, hhahahaha

theres a reason behind this tattoo besides the fat that I love pink floyd. For some reason when I quit drinking I put this as my phone wallpaper. And as I was laying there sick from withdraw struggling hard, I would look at this picture and it would help me and heres why.. looking at that fucking face made me realize thats exactly how I feel right now, like just pain, agony, ect... and someone else obv has felt this way before and got through it. It actually helped me mentally think I was going to be ok. I'm excited for this!
    pff.jpg 118.7K
    stop talking about your feelings george. you're making all of us feel awkward.

:-j

>:D<
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    got some new ink on saturday. have to go back to get it coloured in 3 weeks
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    The hip hop tat is still all jacked up, and the letters in the OF cross look like they got filled in too much (hard to tell from that pic)

The rest isn't bad though.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    I'm thinking about getting another tat soon. Haven't had any ideas til just recently. While in China, we were given Chinese names that were basically the pronunciation of our English names. This is my name:

The first character, li, is for beauty or being beautiful, and the last character, r, is used when talking to people you are close to. The woman who gave me my name described it as "intimate," but I think the connotation is a bit different between the two languages.

Thinking about getting it tattooed somewhere, just as a unique reminder of my trip and how it changed my life and the way I view the world. I have never felt more blessed to be an American as I do now.

• knitlerknitler Posts: 96 salt miner
    how do you pronounce that?
    edited June 2012
    The hip hop tat is still all jacked up, and the letters in the OF cross look like they got filled in too much (hard to tell from that pic)

The rest isn't bad though.
    How? It's a LOT better now, and I really have to focus on it now to notice that it's not perfect. Before, it was an instant thing.

As far as the OF letters, idk, but my new artist didn't touch those, he just colored and shaded everything.

Fixed up and added to:

Hip Hop Saved My Life straightened out and fixed up:

Not interested in starting shit, but there isn't really that much improvement on this one. The letters are still no where near consistent in thickness, smoothness, or even font style. It's still jacked and needs to be fixed.

How hard would it be for you to get to the Rockford area?

A little over an hour, maybe 90 minutes or so.......why?
    edited June 2012
    Was that a "yes, I could get to Rockford."
    Was that a "yes, I could get to Rockford."
    Yes.
  • knitlerknitler Posts: 96 salt miner
    he wants to lick your tattoo
    he wants to lick your tattoo
    Fuck yes I do, right in the donut hole.
    A little over an hour, maybe 90 minutes or so.......why?
    Cool story bro time. Probably a decade ago, I had a friend whose family moved back to Rockford, so his broke ass lived with me for a long time (more than a year) He ate my food, smoked my smoke, used up my gas etc. I did a lot for this dude, we are tight as fuck. He eventually moved back to Rockford. He eventually got his shit together and got a job at a shop, busted his ass, and started putting out some KILLER tattoos.

I just sent him a message asking if he can hook you up for me.