Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    That final segment with Edge and Orton was fantastic and executed perfectly. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Rumor is WWE might move their PPV events to Fox or another network 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I feel like that would kill the WWE Network. 
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Time to illegally stream like UFC. 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
    AEW jus put on a free PPV wit that cage match tonight. Cody is a fucking DOG.

Also hilarious that AEW’s standard cage is literally taller than WWE’s current HIAC lmao. And in standard cage matches, WWE now uses those baby cages where your head is literally already above the top of it if you stand on the top rope smh.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I will say AEW has been a lot more interesting as of late compared to NXT. Raw is still my favorite show though. Randy Orton went from being a floating mid carder putting over younger talent to being the most watched superstar again. He is the best heel

edited February 2020
    Vince had Goldberg beat the Fiend for the Universal Championship at the Saudi show. I didnt even watch it and I’m pissed. Bray was the best thing they had going. 

Post edited by LiveFreeDie on
    Think I’m done watching WWE and sticking to jus AEW. Been losing more and more interest anyways and this shit jus made me sick. Nothing will ever change until Vince dies. You do all this building of The Fiend, present him as this unbeatable monster, build him into the most interesting thing on your ENTIRE roster, and have him lose in less than 5 minutes to a dinosaur who hasn’t had a match in an entire fucking year and should be retired. All because Vince thinks in his senile fucking mind that “legends” who are 20+ years past their prime are still his biggest draw and paycheck. This is singlehandedly the most retarded shit I have ever seen in wrestling and it’s fucking insulting.

Goddamn that shit got me heated. 

Bray was the most interesting thing they had going no fucking contest, but him losing the belt is not even what gets me. Building Roman vs Fiend and having him drop it at WrestleMania would have been perfectly acceptable but how this was instead pulled off speaks on everything fucking wrong wit this garbage ass company and how shit will not change whatsoever until Vince is gone.

It doesn’t matter what your thoughts on Bray are. This put on full display how terrible WWE’s booking is and how there’s absolutely no sense or continuity used whatsoever.

You build this mf up that hard and give him this insane push. You build him as this unbeatable monster. And then have him lose in 3 minutes to a 50+ year old dinosaur who can barely move and perform his own finisher correctly? HIAC was HORRIBLE but still Bray was never actually defeated. He was no selling and kicking out at 1 after 20 curb stomps and 50 weapon shots. And even after the match was called off, still gets right back up and starts beating on Seth.

But 5 spears and a heavily assisted struggle Jackhammer from an old man that hasn’t had a match in an entire year ends him in 3 minutes?? And that 100% ENDED him. That was a clear cut complete fucking burial and there’s no coming back from that. Not when you lose like that wit that kind of character build.

Nothing will change until Vince senile ass dies. Because he is as regressive as it gets, completely out of touch, and has absolutely no eye on the future. 

Because he still has the idea that washed up legends who are 20+ years past their prime are still his biggest draw and paycheck, which is why an old man who NEEDS 3 minute squashes because he physically can’t handle anything longer is now the Universal champion. 

Because a quick Saudi paycheck is worth more than dignity and a quality product and worth destroying your own canon and destroying a strong year long build on younger talent in favor of an old man that nobody cares about anymore and who’s guaranteed only match for the entire rest of the year is getting squashed in 5 minutes by Roman at WrestleMania.

Fucking disgusting.

edited February 2020
    It shouldn’t have happened the way it did but it gets the belt off of Fiend cause he didn’t really need it and Roman will take it from him at Mania. They both will get booed and it’s not Roman’s fault this time. They should have had Goldberg beat Bray if they wanted to do it this way so Fiend stays safe. I think they’re gonna try to not mention Fiend losing like they didn’t talk about HIAC ending with Rollins. Fiend attacks John Cena tonight and starts a program with him for Mania where he goes over and people forget about the Goldberg thing. The problem is people don’t forget no matter how much they try to hide what happened. 

edited February 2020
    Post edited by LiveFreeDie on
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    What a tag match holy shit 
    Revolution was fucking amazing holy shit. What an experience to be there.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rob Gronkowski is now signed to WWE. 😐
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Wrestlemania at the Performance Center this year.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Wrestlemania at the Performance Center this year.

Dude what fucking world are we living in. Just postpone the damn thing