Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    The Bay movies are the best things ever made in the entire history of the TMNT franchise. 💯💯
    1990 and 2007 fucking suck 
    If you have awful taste

So I was trolling, jus knew it would trigger you lmfao. I had actually never seen 2007 TMNT, or the 2 Bay movies. TMNT was jus a franchise I never got into super hard, I vaguely remember seeing the 80s ones as a kid. But I wanted to see this new one, so figured I would watch the 3 most recent before it. So far saw TMNT and the first Bay movie. TMNT was decent, jus way too short and moreso felt like an episode of a show than a full blown movie, and the first Bay movie was cool and obviously a lot more convincing in a live action format than the horrible 80s costumes lmao, but Bay is jus way too stereotypical as a director. He follows the exact same tropes no matter the franchise. This is essentially a Transformers reskin. He even recast Megan Fox as the hot damsel in distress like cmon lmao. But it was a fun watch for what it was. Gonna watch the sequel and then I’ll jus check out Mutant Mayhem when it comes to streaming.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I can agree that TMNT 2007 was the best Turtle movie. I’m still very partial to Secret of the Ooze as well. I never really connected with the first Turtle movie. When I saw it as a kid, I always felt Shredder was underwhelming. He barely fought and died ridiculously easy. SOTO has more charm. The change in April actresses was the main gripe. Of the Bay movies, the first was absolute trash, but the second one was serviceable. I think a lot of people skipped it because the first was so awful. We went to see the new movie, but it was a 3 movie theater-skipping day and after watching Barbie and Blue Beetle, the kids were tired so we didn’t see it. I want to pretty bad though. All my friends that have seen it liked it
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i loved the 07 movie but i haven't seen it since then, so idk if its good anymore lol. I need to peep that again. 
    I highly suggest yall watch that new movie “Strays”. Holy fuck that movie was funny. I couldn’t stop laughing and it was such a breath of fresh air because A: I can’t even remember the last time a pure comedy like this dropped. I feel like they all but died out. B: It’s a “Bro Comedy” as I always called them, in the same vein as Step Brothers, The Hangover, 40 Year Old Virgin, etc., those type of movies. And there was a golden age where those were constantly dropping and then they jus completely stopped. Prolly cause of woke faggots honestly. But this was a blast to the not so distant past and I loved it. Not some genius masterpiece lmao but fuck that was a fun watch.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I was gonna but then I saw a trailer for it when I went and saw the blackening and they pretty much spoiled the entire movie 
    Saw Elemental. Pixar these days isn’t as much of a guaranteed homerun like they used to be but this one was really good and had the same heart their older movies had.
    Also, good God people are fucking miserable. I remember seeing “gO wOkE gO bRoKe” outrage because one of the minor cloud characters is nonbinary. But A: It’s a fucking cloud. It is literally an it. It would make sense for it to not have any gender, without any kind of agenda to it. And B: It’s such a complete nonfactor that I don’t even remember the character ever specifically stating that they’re nonbinary. I think it was literally a background thing where Pixar stated “Yea this character is nonbinary.” but it’s never actually announced in the movie itself, nor does it have anything to do wit the plot. And again it’s a minor character that gets maybe 3 total minutes of screentime.
    Mutant Mayhem was gasoline. Prolly favorite out of the TMNT watchthrough.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    It was good. I just didnt love it, and its nowhere close my favorite version of the turtles
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    My favorite version of Donnie ❤️
    Theatrically at least. 03 turtles are best turtles ever 
    edited September 2023
    IDW comic > 1990 movie > Mirage comic > 2003 cartoon/Dreamwave comic > 2007 TMNT >  2012 cartoon > other 90s movies > Image comic > Mutant Mayhem > 80s cartoon/Archie comic > Next Mutation > Bay TMNT > Rise of the TMNT

At least of what Ive seen of them all. Im way behind on IDW, it could have very well turned to shit, and I didnt read all of Mirage or Image yet. 
    Suck the biggest cock in the universe. Next mutation is fucking dog shit that’s dead last 
    Dime2 said:
    Suck the biggest cock in the universe. Next mutation is fucking dog shit that’s dead last 
    Rise is worse
    Dime2 said:
    No 
    Yes. By a million percent. Teen Titans Go ass Ninja Turtles
    Misread that actually I thought rise was in reference to the second bay film. I’ve never actually seen Rise the promo materiel and the first half of episode one that they put out as a preview did nothing for me so I never peeped