Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Movies Thread*** (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    >It’s not sposed to be a human being.
    This was a Gary level retarded comment lmao Jesus Christ.

You're saying that a computer generated image is more realistic and immersive than an actual human person in orc makeup. So you look at one of those CGI orcs in a shot next to Martin Freeman/Bilbo Baggins and think they look equally real? 
    Erik officially WOAT taste of MU
    theres absolutely no way. 

idc about hobbit man opinions. no way you can have worst tastes than todd and mc
    MC just has nostalgia goggles on and it colors his perception of things. It happens to a lot of people when they hit their mid to late 20s. He just wants the franchises from his childhood to be portrayed the same way they were when he was a kid and that's just not gonna happen so he shits on it. But when it's a new franchise or property he's more objective. He liked Knives Out, he liked US by Jordan Peele, etc. 

Erik just has WOAT taste
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Taste this dick faggot. 💯💯
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    man i am boomer as fuck. 

ive never seen knives out or us lol
    Knives out sucks so does glass onion 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Finished Hobbit trilogy. 

Yea that was everything LOTR shoulda been. Night and day.

FLAT said:
    Knives out sucks so does glass onion 
    Notice how I didn't defend your shitty taste 
    Watching original Pirates Of The Caribbean trilogy because I somewhat recently watched 4 & 5 which I had never seen, and it made me want to rewatch the first 3 since I hadn’t seen them since release as a kid, and because I never saw 1 in full.

Jus watched 1 last night and THAT is a movie that 100% holds up. It doesn’t only look good for it’s time, it straight up looks good period and easily could have came out yesterday as far as special effects go. It’s even crazier when you compare it to other special effect heavy movies that came out around the same time, like the initial live action X-Men movies, which look horrible and already look 40 years old and hard to watch.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited October 2023
    Practical will always look more real and hold up better than CG btw. movies like Lord Of The Rings and Pirates Of The Caribbean used CG, but they used it as a tool to enhance effects, not replace them, and they look incredible to this day because of it
    Like I said
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    LOTR looks old tho. Not the same.
    No it fucking doesnt. Like, at all

Dime2 said:

Watching thru John Wick franchise, never seen it. Now on 4. Overall I like it but I hate how there’s not even an attempt at any kind of plot or backstory. Like this is clearly some kind of alternate dystopia where assassins run the world and a shootout in broad daylight is jus normal every day shit to the regular population, but there’s no kind of background provided whatsoever. It’s jus “The Table runs everything.” and that’s really all you’re given.
    Watching thru John Wick franchise, never seen it. Now on 4. Overall I like it but I hate how there’s not even an attempt at any kind of plot or backstory. Like this is clearly some kind of alternate dystopia where assassins run the world and a shootout in broad daylight is jus normal every day shit to the regular population, but there’s no kind of background provided whatsoever. It’s jus “The Table runs everything.” and that’s really all you’re given.
    All you need to know
    All you need to know

So Im watching Fear Street 1994 on Netflix. And 5 mins in I turn to my gf and am like "shes a lesbian isnt she". Sure enough, shes a lesbian. She's like "how did you know that?"

Its hilarious how predictable and tropey thats gotten in movies. Black, young, female lead? Lesbian. Double if its a Netflix original. 

Decent movie so far though. 
    edited October 2023
    Wow. I can’t believe I was talking to a racist, homophobic bigot all these years. Burning all your albums as we speak and unfollowed unsubscribed unreblogged from the band. Tell me you like Trump without telling me you like Trump. Fucking disgusting