Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    <___________________________________________________>

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    most of the 9/11 attackers were Saudi Arabian
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    And were here legally.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    some of them were studying avation at the college in my neighbor town
    "No, of course we don't get it, we're just dumb white people right?"

Nobody called you white.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah.....i just looked up an fbi report...they were legal for the most part
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i guess this proves we dont even need legal immigrants here...get them all out!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    im pleased at how this turned out :)
    imageimage
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    "Illegal Immigration… The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

The dispute between illegal immigration has become fiercely intense. There are many points of view. What is right? What is wrong. There are many opinions either way.

Is state sovereignty important? Is the United States of America allowed to have borders? At what point is enough, enough? Popular and policy belief would intelligently state that the United States is a sovereign nation. We have the strongest military in the world and our Department of Homeland Security was created because our sovereignty was violated by terrorists. So with all this protection and “beefed” up security, what is the point? I ask that question because if you are allowing foreigners illegal entry, then why all the security? Why are we even at war? Why did we ever draw borders? Why didn’t we just take over the entire continent in the 1800s-1900s? Why sign treaties?

For humanitarian reasons, it would make sense that people would want to help the innocent and poor. That is understandable. People every day are helped worldwide. The Church does tremendous work and so do people… and yes, even corporations help out. The point is, yes, people do understand giving alms. This battle is not about not helping out. It is about structure. It is about obeying the law. It is about sovereignty. It is about our fight for independence. It is about the struggle our forefathers and the colonists went through. If these individuals have to run from their homeland, then perhaps they should stand up and fight for their country, family, faith, and unalienable rights. Why must the burden be shifted to others?

In a sense the United States must uphold the law because if the government doesn’t, then what kind of message is being sent to all the people that have tested and waited for years to receive citizenship? Laws are in place for a reason. Either way, somebody is getting left out. The only difference is that those people waiting have gone through the proper channels. That is a big difference.

Let’s say amnesty/citizenship is granted to the twenty million individuals that have come across the border. What’s next? It is common knowledge among these individuals that the reason they came to the USA in the first place is to make money and send it back home to their families. This information can be found anywhere. So with that knowledge, let’s look at what can be guaranteed once they become citizens:

Income tax: That 20-25% that was sent home to families is now property of the USA in tax collection. The whole reason why they came here in the first place is now GONE.

Health Care: Under the new Obama Health Care Plan, these new citizens would lose even more income because they would have to pay for health care. Without proper education, it would be hard to gain high income work that may offer health care, and if they were able to gain these jobs, money would still be lost to health care. That is another negative for the new citizens. So far, they have lost even more by becoming recognized.

Welfare: Again with less education, it is safe to assume higher paying jobs will not be available. There may be a higher demand for institutional support. With that in mind, with the USA’s debt situation, can the government really afford to give additional aid? A safe mathematical estimation would be that ten million individuals will need direct government assistance (benefit checks, food stamps, housing assistance, etc). If a modest estimation of $3,000 per person were needed, the United States would have to shell out an additional $30,000,000,000 (or $30 billion) a year! This is just simple math.

Is that really helping out Americans? Shall we just add that to our national debt? Is that acceptable? Over ten years, that number becomes $3 trillion. That number will rise because people have a tendency to breed. So insert any economic multiplier you’d like for that equation. The final debt will probably be significantly more. Again, that is only assuming 50% of the new population needs assistance. The number could be 60-70% or it could be 40%. Imagine how high taxes and inflation will become.

American labor, what becomes of it? Do companies outsource even more because they are required to pay more taxes and worker‘s compensation fees? Are stricter labor laws enforced to make sure the US government receives the proper amount in taxes to pay for the budget? Does working “under the table” become dangerous and too risky for business?

All that was said above just scratches the surface. Real Estate may bomb again because of a huge flux of lower income families on the books. What becomes scarce? The possibilities are endless. At the end of the day, the only certainty is that people will have fierce opinions. However, it seems like everyone ignores the truth behind cause and effect. Therein lies the problem, a lack of problem solvers.
    "
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i saw that last night i think
    maybe the night before
    i lold
    imageimage
    LOL

Sars wins.
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    I cracked the fuck with the whole Law and border shit. haha
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    "You can't just pull people off the street for being hungry"..I lol'd a little.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    God, my head is fucking spinning from this thread.

All I know is the law is ridiculous and won't last. When even Obama opposes it, one thing will lead to another and it will be gone.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's a shame we have a pussy for a president
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's he gonna do?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    What do you do with a bad law? You get rid of it.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage