Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't short shit my response. Include the REST of what I said, jackass.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2010
    You gave two answers that basically defended profiling and was against profiling.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "if they pull you over they have the right.....iv been pulled over for not having a middle break light....thats not even illegal"

Pulling you over insinuates they have probable cause. If I'm swerving all over the road, then they have probable cause to make sure I'm not drunk.

I don't know what the deal is with a light though, I've always understood it to be pretty much if they pull you over, they can have your ID. In this situation however, I think it would be smarter for the person to ask what they did wrong before giving their license to the officer.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited April 2010
    Since Erik wont respond. Your earlier statement has a contradiction seeing as youve said "sandniggers" and a bunch of other things about another group of people.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    we did...the cop came up and the first thing he asked us is if we had jobs.......we asked why we were pulled over.....he told us about the light and before we talked to lawyers we didn't know it wasn't illegal....i ended up going to jail that night cause they ran my name...and in a different county it said i had a warren cause some paper work came back different...they pulled me out and searched me found a bag of weed and then found out i didn't actually have a warrent...then after the had me in the car they replanted the weed in a different baggy in the car and arrested my buddy for it
    Erik you always try to come across so anti authority and it just baffles me why you are all of a sudden defending the teacher profiling you...
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    back from the psychiatrist with 41 new comments
    kooool
    *starts reading*
    imageimage
    I'm not defending her profiling me.

And yes Cheeze, I hate desert rats and openly admit that...what does that have to do with illegal immigration?
    edited April 2010
    "So, do whatever means necessary to stop the problem."

That statement defends her actions towards you.

and also Erik, I still have never heard you explain why exactly you hate middle easterners.
    Cuz you said being immature is saying fuck all beaners n spicks.
    It's very personal, and something I'd prefer not to share on here, but I hate them with every fiber of my being.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    He probably doesn't have a valid reason besides the normal "terrorist" argument.
    imageimage
    "It's very personal, and something I'd prefer not to share on here, but I hate them with every fiber of my being."

So because a few particular people did something bad to you, lets hate all that look like them? Yeah that sure is mature of you.........
    I know, but still.
    Cant you see how its contradicting?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    "we did...the cop came up and the first thing he asked us is if we had jobs.......we asked why we were pulled over.....he told us about the light and before we talked to lawyers we didn't know it wasn't illegal....i ended up going to jail that night cause they ran my name...and in a different county it said i had a warren cause some paper work came back different...they pulled me out and searched me found a bag of weed and then found out i didn't actually have a warrent...then after the had me in the car they replanted the weed in a different baggy in the car and arrested my buddy for it"

Hmmm...did you give him ID before he asked about jobs?

The only time I've been pulled over before I asked him what I did wrong and he said that a car matching my description was flagged. I gave him my ID and he let me go on my way. I knew I legally did not have to give him it however, however, I'm unsure as to whether it's probable cause. A silver VW sedan is possibly the most vague description ever.

"And yes Cheeze, I hate desert rats and openly admit that...what does that have to do with illegal immigration?"

You haven't addressed our comments.
    No Dawn. That fact alone adds to it, but no, that's not why. I hate them for a very personal reason. And that will never be shared on here.

All I can say is, I have a reason to hate them, and no one is going to say that I don't.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Wonder what's next?
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    HOW ABOUT A NEW PAGE
    I love winning with women
    "It's very personal, and something I'd prefer not to share on here, but I hate them with every fiber of my being."

Could you at least explain the nature of it?