Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Probably give all the illegals more money we don't have.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "What do you do with a bad law? You get rid of it."

He'll wish it away?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    What do you do with illegals breaking the law? You get rid of them.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    I don't see why Obama opposses it. Arizona's state law is identical to what is already written in the the US Constitution. Isn't Obama a big supporter of our nations constitution? Why do we even have one if our government doesn't even know what the fuck is written in it.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    there are so many bad laws
    edited April 2010
    "What do you do with illegals breaking the law? You get rid of them."

Obama wills it, and it happens then?

"I don't see why Obama opposses it. Arizona's state law is identical to what is already written in the the US Constitution. Isn't Obama a big supporter of our nations constitution? Why do we even have one if our government doesn't even know what the fuck is written in it."

Expand on this a bit, I don't quite understand what you're getting at.
    I'm confused by what you are saying wine. Maybe it's just because I'm tired as fuck I don't know.
    What I'm saying is it's a bit of a difficult situation. I don't think it's something that Obama should be criticized for.
    I'm not critizing Obama for the illegals thing. But I do for just about everything else he has done.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Everyone is a fucking racist. Come off your high horse child beater.

I fucking LOL'D at this for a good five minutes. I mean this in the absolute least gay way possible, but Ape, I love you. Lmfao.

Also, I agree with Shane. They should be shot at the border if seen trying to get in illegally.

My 2 cents? I hope this spreads to other states. Although it will most likely be the Southern states. I.E. Arizona, Texas is considering it, Etc. I doubt it would ever be passed up here.

I'll LOL if it's passed in California lmao.

This was brought up in History class today, and all the Mexicans got asshurt at the teacher, it was funny as hell.

Also, I don't think this should only be for Mexicans, just ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, period. European, Mexican, I don't give a fuck. you're illegal, then GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

I hate how anywhere I go, there's always that one dead beat illegal Mexican standing there like a dumbshit saying "Que?" no matter what I ask. How the fuck do they get hired?
    To start with, Obama opposses the law. He has claimed multiple times he fully supports our United States Constitution. The law Arizona passed is very similar to what is already written in the US Constitution about Immigration, so why does he oppose it? Why do we even have it written in the constitution if it is never enforced? Does any government official even know what is written in the damned thing? That's what I'm saying.
    police already profile people any ways this bill is no big dea.....the blacks......long haired people....people wearing hats....people in shitty cars....they are all more likely to get pulled over than other people....thats just how it works
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2010
    Erik, do you approve of racial profiling?

edit: Rexum are you trying to defend it as well?
    Also, I'm not going back to see who said it, but whoever mentioned the European bands coming into America.....that's a completely different story. Most of them still LIVE in THEIR countries, they simply tour here for whatever amount of time, it's comparable to visiting/vacationing. They're not living here illegally.

But I find it funny, most of them could become legal citizens with absolutely no problem, especially considering the fact that a lot of them (Like Nergal for example, not sucking cock, he just easily comes to mind.) have a better English vocabulary than a lot of Americans I know. >_> With an accent, sure. But still.
    "Everyone is a fucking racist. Come off your high horse child beater.

I fucking LOL'D at this for a good five minutes. I mean this in the absolute least gay way possible, but Ape, I love you. Lmfao.

Also, I agree with Shane. They should be shot at the border if seen trying to get in illegally.

My 2 cents? I hope this spreads to other states. Although it will most likely be the Southern states. I.E. Arizona, Texas is considering it, Etc. I doubt it would ever be passed up here.

I'll LOL if it's passed in California lmao.

This was brought up in History class today, and all the Mexicans got asshurt at the teacher, it was funny as hell.

Also, I don't think this should only be for Mexicans, just ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, period. European, Mexican, I don't give a fuck. you're illegal, then GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

I hate how anywhere I go, there's always that one dead beat illegal Mexican standing there like a dumbshit saying "Que?" no matter what I ask. How the fuck do they get hired?"

I mean this in the least hostile way possible. Don't ever call yourself mature again.
    "Myth No. 1: The law requires aliens to carry identification that they weren't already required to carry. On the contrary, the law simply penalizes aliens who fail to carry the registration documents that federal law already requires them to keep on their person. These federal crimes (8 United States Code Section 1304(a) or 1306(e)) have been around since 1940. The Arizona law simply adds a layer of state penalty to what already was a crime under federal law.

Ironically, the open-borders crowd has for years insisted that we use the term "undocumented" when referring to illegal aliens. Now, when a state takes seriously the documentation requirements of federal law, that crowd becomes apoplectic.

As for U.S. citizens, the law does not require them to carry any identification whatsoever. Indeed, the law cannot possibly be applied against U.S. citizens; only an alien can be found guilty under the Arizona statute.

Myth No. 2: The law will encourage racial profiling. The terms of the act make clear that such profiling cannot occur. Section 2 provides that a law enforcement official "may not solely consider race, color, or national origin" in making any stops or determining an alien's immigration status. In addition, all of the normal Fourth Amendment protections against racial profiling still apply.

Moreover, the law actually reduces the likelihood of racial profiling by forcing police officers to contact the federal government to verify a person's immigration status when they suspect a person is an illegal alien. It already was permissible for police officers across the country to make arrests for violations of federal immigration law where reasonable suspicion existed that a violation had occurred. Now, in Arizona, officers will have to make a phone call to Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) 24/7 hot line to confirm that any aliens in their custody really are present unlawfully. Officers can no longer proceed based solely on their own assessment of a person's immigration status. In this way, the Arizona law takes any consideration of race out of the equation - strengthening the protections against racial profiling.

Myth No. 3: The law will require Arizona police officers to stop and question people. Here again, critics of the law are failing to read it carefully. The law only kicks in when a police officer already has made a "lawful contact" with a person, such as stopping him for breaking another law. The most likely contact is during the issuance of a speeding ticket. The law does not require the officer to begin questioning a person about his immigration status or to do anything the officer would not otherwise do.

Only after a stop is made, and subsequently the officer develops reasonable suspicion on his own that an immigration law has been violated, is any obligation imposed. At that point, the officer is required to call ICE to confirm whether the person is an illegal alien. Are critics seriously suggesting that local law enforcement officers should ignore the violations of federal law that they see at that point?"
    "To start with, Obama opposses the law. He has claimed multiple times he fully supports our United States Constitution. The law Arizona passed is very similar to what is already written in the US Constitution about Immigration, so why does he oppose it? Why do we even have it written in the constitution if it is never enforced? Does any government official even know what is written in the damned thing? That's what I'm saying."

What in the Constitution is being cited?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    "I mean this in the least hostile way possible. Don't ever call yourself mature again."

Fucking owned.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    People get profiled everyday by everyone. Who gives a fuck, a lot of "normal society" especially the older generation could look at me as a criminal, druggie, very violent, and many other negative things just by the things I wear and what I listen to. It something that EVERYONE deals with.

And I agree with this just because of the fact of how big of a problem illegal immigration is.
    my point was that everyone gets profiled