Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2010
    "I mean this in the least hostile way possible. Don't ever call yourself mature again."

This!!

and Rexum, what is your point behind that??? Is it ok, should we just be forced to deal with it? Are we not allowed to take issue with it?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol of course. I repeat something that's pretty much already been said and I'm the only one called immature, whatever. Not changing my opinion.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    ^You are also the only one who insists you are mature on a regular basis.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "People get profiled everyday by everyone. Who gives a fuck, a lot of "normal society" especially the older generation could look at me as a criminal, druggie, very violent, and many other negative things just by the things I wear and what I listen to. It something that EVERYONE deals with.

And I agree with this just because of the fact of how big of a problem illegal immigration is."

In an attempt to explain to you my opinion on the issue, I'll do this. It is illegal to listen to metal. You can't listen to metal in your own home, can't have it on your iPod, and you can't even think about wearing metal shirts. Those of us with long hair, man, we'd get the short end of the stick. We can't go anywhere without anyone going, jesus, that guy listens to metal, he should be locked up. However, we have laws that protect against cops assuming we listen to metal because of our appearance. However, the state you live in says, hey, let's do away with that law. This is a huge deal to me, because I listen to metal. But what if I have long hair and don't listen to metal Erik?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Nah, immature is coming in here and saying fuck all beaners and spics get them the fuck out.

At least I formed a respectable opinion.
    "At least I formed a respectable opinion."

Bahahaha!!!
    "At least I formed a respectable opinion."

It's not your opinion I have a problem with, it's your inability to make a coherent fact based argument.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited April 2010
    "Nah, immature is coming in here and saying fuck all beaners and spics get them the fuck out."

but you have said that.....
    just not bout Mexicans....<_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I support profiling indont care if I get pulled over because I look suspicious or because I have red hair I have nothing to hide. There is nothing wrong with being asked for ID I've said it before and I'll say it again it is not hard to carry a fucking ID if you don't have one get one if you can get one because you are here's illegally then get the fuck out
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    "I support profiling"

Even on the basis of race?
    ^Exactly. (To what Ape said.)

As I mentioned on here a few weeks ago, my principal accused me of having a Weed problem, however, I have absolutely nothing to hide, and I'm not guilty, so I win. If I was a stoner, and she could confirm that, then give me my punishment.

Same works for immigration.

You're legal = You have nothing to hide, even if it is bullshit to be profiled.
    You're illegal = GET THE FUCK OUT. Simple enough.
    "I support profiling indont care if I get pulled over because I look suspicious or because I have red hair I have nothing to hide. There is nothing wrong with being asked for ID I've said it before and I'll say it again it is not hard to carry a fucking ID if you don't have one get one if you can get one because you are here's illegally then get the fuck out"

Without probable cause they can't force you to show ID.
    "As I mentioned on here a few weeks ago, my principal accused me of having a Weed problem, however, I have absolutely nothing to hide, and I'm not guilty, so I win. If I was a stoner, and she could confirm that, then give me my punishment.

Same works for immigration.

You're legal = You have nothing to hide, even if it is bullshit to be profiled.
    You're illegal = GET THE FUCK OUT. Simple enough."

This is beyond a simple matter of whether you're guilty or not. It's a matter of protecting the rights of those who are here legally.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i dont really think theres a way to stop it.....cops always have some stupid reason that will pass just to ask you for your id....or your age or your name....we pretty much have no choice but to accept it
    edited April 2010
    "As I mentioned on here a few weeks ago, my principal accused me of having a Weed problem"

Did you think it was wrong of her to assume that?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    *awaits a response from erik*
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    "i dont really think theres a way to stop it.....cops always have some stupid reason that will pass just to ask you for your id....or your age or your name....we pretty much have no choice but to accept it"

I don't like this attitude. You aren't legally obligated to do it without probable cause, so don't.
    It was, but at the same time, the school is trying to crack down on Weed, because people have been smoking it IN SCHOOL like crazy. So, do whatever means necessary to stop the problem.You can accuse me, but I'm clean. So I'm fine.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    if they pull you over they have the right.....iv been pulled over for not having a middle break light....thats not even illegal
    edited April 2010
    "It was"

Thank you.

and btw "weed" is not supposed to be capitalized.