Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    so now were gonna tell ME what I am?
    hunny you dont know shit about me outside this forum
    im sorry its hard for you to distinguish between what is a joke and what isnt

anyway you still havent answered my original question
    how am i spoiled?
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Ape, I suggest that the local law enforcement officials do their jobs and utilize the laws that are currently on the books. If they can't do their jobs, then replace them. There are laws and procedures currently on the books that outline how to become a citizen, visa laws, work permits, etc. If the government can't or won't utilize them then we should replace them also.

To say immigrants shouldn't be here strikes me a ironic on a metal forum with the amount of metal bands we all listen to and like that aren't from America. That seems like a double standard to me. Granted they have legal work visas but many still don't speak our language. So doesn't that put them in the same category?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I would throw out suggestions but I'm on my phone and I'm not typing all that shit on here.
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah, IMO i wouldn't say Bianca is spoiled that was kinda an ignorant statement
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't have a problem with immigrants That take the right steps to get in this country I have a problem with the ones that come illegally and don't pay taxes or any of the same shit I do.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    "anyway you still havent answered my original question
    how am i spoiled?"

I said you acted spoiled. I'll repost it for you:
    "You should stop acting like a little spoiled whitebread suburban princess. It just makes you sound uneducated when you spout that racist rhetoric."

You are absolutely correct in saying that I don't know you. I only know what you have posted here for the world to read. So if what you've posted isn't correct or true then that's where the problem lies, I think.
    ok. how did i act spoiled?
    did i flaunt my material possessions?
    did i act ungrateful for what ive been given in life?
    because to me thats what spoiled people do
    imageimage
    "I don't have a problem with immigrants That take the right steps to get in this country I have a problem with the ones that come illegally and don't pay taxes or any of the same shit I do."

Alot of them do pay taxes. I know as I have filed their returns while working for H & R Block. They are taxed at the higest levels and are not eligible for any of the hand-outs that citizens are. (i.e. Earned Income Credit, Child Tax Credits, both refundable and non-refundable) Oftentimes those that are entitled to a refund never claim it because they have moved or gone back to their home.
    most illegals work under the table as they cannot get an id to get a job^
    at least around here
    They can and do get work ID's. They are called Taxpayer Identification Numbers(TIN) and are different from Social Security numbers.
    most of them do under the table jobs around here
    How do you know that, Rex? You work for Immigration? LOL

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2010
    "illegal is illegal
    gtfo"

I know this was brought up way earlier in the discussion but this statement is just so damn ignorant.

If "illegal is illegal" as you say it is, then would you see someone getting a ticket for going 1 mile over the speed limit as justified?
    edited April 2010
    if its illegal then its justified for consequences
    that goes for anything
    imageimage
    Bianca, if you really beleived that then you are currently in violation af federal law. You have posted racist rhetoric, either as a joke or in seriousness, and have done it over the internet, This would violate Hate Crime laws as well as disemminating hate crime materials over the internet. I doubt you'll be prosecuted but you could always turn yourself in if you really feel that strongly that "illegal is illegal
    gtfo"
    just a thought.......
    can i have a copy of these laws please?
    and what hate crime materials?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    You smoke pot yes? Now I have no problem with it but it does happen to be illegal. Would you defend a bill that allowed for cops to pull over, pat down, and search people that "looked like" they might be pot smokers, and the punishments for those caught?
    i havent smoked since summer of last year sir.
    youll find no proof of drugs in my system

and they actually do that if they smell pot or have a reason to believe a person has it on them or in their car
    imageimage
    That's called probable cause. Arlo is talking about profiling. Two different things.