Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    "Hahaha....Alec proves a point."

:]
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Examples of Bianca's racism and disrespect(as requseted by bianca):

"who gives a fuck whos offended because of what"

"sara are you here legally?"

"give me back my job mexi"

There are more in other threads. These were just the first page of this thread. All very racist and disrespectful.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited April 2010
    "who gives a fuck whos offended because of what"
    the question remains unanswered

"sara are you here legally?"
    wanted to know why she was so butthurt

"give me back my job mexi"
    that was a joke

too bad none of them confirm that im "a little spoiled whitebread suburban princess"
    imageimage
    Nonetheless, still racist and ignorant.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    not speaking English is the only major problems i got with mexicans. when i need a translator so i can do my fucking job its gets ridiculous. no reason that after living here a year you can;t speak the fucking language
    yes
    im so racist that i keep jamie around for the food...
    imageimage
    "not speaking English is the only major problems i got with mexicans. when i need a translator so i can do my fucking job its gets ridiculous. no reason that after living here a year you can;t speak the fucking language"
    you do know that after a certain age a human being can't another language..right?

and I'm Glad I can Speak English, Spanish and French.
    While I agree that English should be the primary language here it seems a little ridiculous for a country that was founded by criminals, prisoners, undesirables, and wealthy robber barons that didn't all speak English to demand that someone else does. The US should offer more classes to the immigrants coming here.

Besides, alot of our own forumers can't speak or write proper English. LOL
    "yes
    im so racist that i keep jamie around for the food..."

You are the worst type of racist. A closeted one trying to stay under the radar and still spout rhetoric, blowing it off as a joke.
    "Besides, alot of our own forumers can't speak or write proper English. LOL"
    That made me LOL! :P

and I'm glad that I've always tried to help Latinos speak english..always trying to teach them how to say things or write them. :]

i also think that English isn't the official language argument is bull shit. take a look at street signs for example, need i say more
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    "The US should offer more classes to the immigrants coming here."

^I totally agree with that. On the other hand, schools should offer more languages, not just Spanish. Elementary schools and high schools around here are cutting French, German, Italian, and other language programs in favor of just cramming Spanish down every little kid's throat. It's not right. We live variety in language choices.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    hahaha if im a closet racist ur a closet homosexual
    if i really was racist why would i even bother talking to ed outside this forum?
    or cheeze for that matter?

imageimage
    Sara, I do the same. not just with latinos but also with these German kids that work with us. I think everybody could benefit by spending some time with a family that isn't american born. I LOVE going to eat at my in-laws. If you leave hungry they get offended.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think I've been ignored on this topic by the people who don't support the bill.

So again I ask. What do you suggest be done to people breaking the law and entering the country illegally.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    "hahaha if im a closet racist ur a closet homosexual
    if i really was racist why would i even bother talking to ed outside this forum?
    or cheeze for that matter?"

Whatever, princess. You can tell yourself that you aren't racist all day and it won't change the fact that you have spouted racist rhetoric for as long as you've been posting here. Call it a joke. It's still racist.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Everyone is a fucking racist. Come off your high horse child beater.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i have to abide the stupid law that weed is illegal.....the fact is its a law deal with it......if your not legal do what the fuck you have to do to be legal
    i agree with ya ape, we need tougher measure to secure the boarder. imo just shooting everyone trying to cross would be most effective
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    "I think I've been ignored on this topic by the people who don't support the bill.

So again I ask. What do you suggest be done to people breaking the law and entering the country illegally."

shoot them