Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    What’s fucked up is that when I realized the brakes weren’t working I started honking the horn to alert the people ahead but they turned in front of me anyway. If they would’ve stayed put I probably could’ve grounded it but there was a concrete wall to the right of me so I didn’t have anywhere to go until I got through the intersection. It was scary as fuck. I thought I was gonna die when I saw them pull in front of me
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Cars fucking scare me. 

I don't drive super slow or anything,  but I am pretty cautious because I really feel like you never know when the unexpected is going to happen. 

I give people so much room in front of me on the highway. Nothing drives me crazy like seeing someone tailgate on the highway lol. Or when I'm giving the guy in front of me plenty of room and someone passes me and cuts over
    Right in front of me. 

Like bitch there's a reason im this far away. 
    Dad's been in the hospital about 3 weeks. Things are getting better for him but last night my grandpa (mom's side) had a heart attack. 

Outlook is fine. They think he's okay but he's 78 and health is deteoriting. So it's sooner than later for him. 

I'm just worn the fuck out man. I'm sick of my phone ringing and it being bad news. 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Second flat tire in a month lmaooo
    Getting old sucks man. 

I've been having issues with my right hip and I was thinking it was just muscle tightness. 

Walked home from work yesterday cause I sit a lot at work and thought it would be good to get my steps in. 

Walked home and it just made it worse lol. Was up most of the night with aches. 

I've been doing a lot of hip stretching but I must need to do something to strengthen my core.or something. 

Idk but I shouldn't have waited until almost 40 lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Getting old sucks man. 

I've been having issues with my right hip and I was thinking it was just muscle tightness. 

Walked home from work yesterday cause I sit a lot at work and thought it would be good to get my steps in. 

I've been doing a lot of hip stretching but I must need to do something to strengthen my core.or something. 

It's crazy how your hips affect other parts of your body too. I was having knee pain, went for a stint of PT and they told me my hips were weak and my knees were overcompensating for it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Having an alopecia flair up. It's been a while, so I was due for one. Back of my head, and both my arms
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Getting old sucks man. 

Prob didn’t help that you went bald at 23 too

Chick's started digging bald guys right about the time i started fully shaving head so it worked out but for real I had some great hair and they do always say the good ones die too young. Rip hair. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I love going to physical therapy. It’s like the gym and a spa had a baby lol. Hot towels, muscle massages and one on one training. I’d go every week if my insurance covered extra sessions. I’ve had severe bursitis in my shoulder, muscle impingements in the arms, and a muscle imbalance in my knee causing my knee to hit bone on bone instead of landing in the socket, causing fluid build up in the knee, restricting the range of motion. The way the PT docs connect the dots and figure out what’s going on is pretty amazing. My knee issue was caused by the way I walk down stairs lol. Or at least I had to change the way I go down stairs and then it corrected itself. I have to actually articulate the joint and support my weight as I bend the leg and lower myself each step instead of bending and collapsing the knee as basically I run down the stairs. I would have never have guessed that shit was the cause in a millions years. 

The impingements they just moved the arm around through a wide variety of motions. Nothing hurt at all until they get it just in the right spot and then there was one little spot that just instantly felt like he was stabbing it with a rusty nail. 

Time to book that visit Rex.  It’s also really important to get some kind of flexibility and stretching program going if you want to stay limber as you age. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I’m pretty sure Northern Invasion caused that not the stairs. 
    That was that was a whole different kind of leg pain. Rex didn’t even enjoy that Tool set. At least we had the drugs to help. 
    FLAT said:
    Second flat tire in a month lmaooo
    Melissa just got a flat tire and it was time to prove myself as a man. Fucking lug nut is stripped. 
    just shattered my bowl I got at revival 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
    I just put front tires on the highlander. 

320 for install and recycle at a local shop  though so I can't complain too much. Most places were quoting me close to 500. 
    You buying the cheap tires then.
    Well they aren't goodyear, but they are rated for the same amount of miles. 

Yeah I never buy the cheapest but I usually settle in the middle. 

Fuck. RIP James. 
    This is the first month I don't have enough in my checking account to cover all my bills, and need to start dipping into savings.

I fucking hate my life so much