Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

1344034413442344334443446»

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,405 spicy boy
    Bro you need to calm down 
  • Options
    And start smoking weed 
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,588 spicy boy
    And do some shrooms 
  • Options
    I quit smoke. The heartache was too much. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,464 moneytalker
    I’ll post it up later. I’m fried from traveling all day and now I have a UPW event. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    edited June 25
    It’s hot af out and they have everyone on the floor packed in hella tight, folding chairs all zip tied to each other, no gaps in the chairs at all. 2-3 songs into Stevie’s set, a group of four finds their way to their seat (2 couples) Both dudes are 6’4” 300 lb big dudes, chubby but also not all fat, both short hair and clean shaven, (it occurred to me later that they both look like cops) on opposite ends, chicks in the middle. White shirt guy directly in front of goes to sit down falls into his chair instead, drops his beer and sprays everyone, and knocks to row of chairs back all at the same time. His wife just looks disgusted and yells “You’re drunk! You should have just stayed on the fucking boat! He just sits in his chair for the next song. When it ends and he starts looking around, I told him he’s gonna have to move his chair back cuz he knocked them into our laps basically. He tries to drink argue with me but can’t put a sentence together. His wife starts taking her frustration out on me like I’m the problem cuz I lit a joint after he crashed into us. I’m not gonna argue with this bitch so I tell ‘we’re done, just turn around and watch the show, I eventually shake hands with both of them just trying to calm the situation, my wife is already freaked the fuck out having a trauma response because she grew up with her dad and his buddy getting frat boy/alumni drunk at Michigan games. White shirt guy shakes my hand like 7 times in a row, like drunk people do. His friend in a blue shirt is just as drunk but still standing. He shook my hand but kept staring daggers at me. He kept muttering to himself and his group about how he was “gonna kick his ass.. fucking kill that guy… he doesn’t know who he’s fucking with” etc in the way that drunk people do as they are psyching themselves up to do something. It’s possible he thinks I started all of this commotion. At one point he also said he should punch some other kid for wearing a pink shirt. At this point I’m still watching the show but I’m standing there, feet planted in a stance getting ready for the guy to swing and trying to get my wife to move to the other side of me and my son so she’s out of the fucking way and I don’t have to worry about her in the middle of it when it happens and she’s refusing move because she figures it’s less likely to go down if she’s in the middle. The vibe is fucked at this point. My wife was already trying to get us to leave our seats and just go to the back somewhere and I heard White shirt’s wife say “fuck this, get your shit, we’re leaving!” after she kept telling blue shirt guy to chill the fuck out and he just kept muttering to himself about all the shit that I didn’t know was gonna do to me lol. I tell my wife what she said so we wait for a couple of minutes. The three of them left, it took White Shirt another few minutes to get up to walk out, but he did. No one actually stood up and clapped, but it felt like it. You could just feel the tension go out of all of the surrounding people when they left. Attention went back to the show, the vibe changed back, the space they left made more room for everyone in the row, you felt like there was a little more room to breathe, and the line of view go a little better. 
    Post edited by Jobe_Wan_Kenobi on
  • Options
    I had people tell me thanks and give me high fives for telling someone to shut the fuck up at Sessanta lol 
  • Options
    Doing the Lord’s work out here. 
  • Options
    It’s gotta be real bad for me to say something. 
  • Options
    Then these people have the audacity to post fb pictures with captions like “drove xxx miles to red rocks for the show LEETTTTS GO!” Should say “we drove all this way to do coke and talk through the whole show” 
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,458 spicy boy
    Just found out a good friend of mine just finished up his first round of chemo. 

Inoperable cancer of his lungs. 

He is in his early 60's but he just remarried and his new wife who is a spectacular lady, was already a widow. 

I just feel so bad for her. Fuck cancer.