Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,605 jayfacer
    Ima kick it old school. 

Pics or it’s not true. 

Unfortunately the rest of the fans in the build are all a matching set (White Lian Li Infinity Fans) so these don’t match the brand or color, but fuck it for $Free.99 they’re good to have on hand in case a fan ever goes out on me or something.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    Slogged my way through Kingdom Hearts Back Cover and 12 fucking hours of Kingdom Hearts Union Cross cutscenes. I almost wish they’d remaster it and put out on console which is never going to happen because the story and characters are actually pretty solid. I just got fed up real quick with tedious grindy gameplay and I’ve never been a fan of mobile games. Now, finally, onto Kingdom Hearts III which is the entire reason I went for another full series play through. Only about 4 hours in but this shit is already 🔥 
  • Options
    Bruh crossplay multiplayer should not exist between console and PC lmao. I’m not even being elitist but first thing I tried once the PC was fully up and running was some Halo Infinite and I went fucking retarded. Was averaging 30ish kills a game. I didn’t do anything different whatsoever or play it any different than I usually do, but I was effortlessly playing way more accurate than I usually do. That crispness and locked 120FPS makes all the difference in the world. Honestly for crossplay, especially for Ranked, that shit should detect your CPU and GPU and matchmake like that because it’s not even close against high end builds. All them times I played against PC mfs on COD and instantly assumed they were hacking, suddenly make sense now. It really is that much of a gap.
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,548 spicy boy
    Bruh crossplay multiplayer should not exist between console and PC lmao. I’m not even being elitist but first thing I tried once the PC was fully up and running was some Halo Infinite and I went fucking retarded. Was averaging 30ish kills a game. I didn’t do anything different whatsoever or play it any different than I usually do, but I was effortlessly playing way more accurate than I usually do. That crispness and locked 120FPS makes all the difference in the world. Honestly for crossplay, especially for Ranked, that shit should detect your CPU and GPU and matchmake like that because it’s not even close against high end builds. All them times I played against PC mfs on COD and instantly assumed they were hacking, suddenly make sense now. It really is that much of a gap.
    COD actually does have a massive hacking problem though. Most players do cheat in that game. 

When it comes to Halo, this is why the controller's aim assist is so brokenly OP. Most pro players play with a controller vs mouse and keyboard, because even though the M+KB is easier to aim/more accurate, the aim assist and bullet magnetism with a controller far out perform it. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,464 spicy boy
    yeah cross play introduces a ton of cheaters into console gaming. its like the only problem with cross play. 
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,632 master of ceremonies
    Finished Spider-Man 2 and it was so good. Loved the story and the twist on characters not just the same old story with venom. I like what they added and the surprises were great. Can’t wait for 3
  • Options
    My CRT journey is complete for now! Picked up a 27" Panasonic Tau, and Im so happy. It works, it looks great, it has s-video and component inputs. Now I just gotta find someone to take the GE one I had, and the Trinitron that won't turn on. 

• Options
    fuck a tube tv lol
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,465 moneytalker
    It’s not a Trinitron.

Poser. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    It’s not a Trinitron.

Poser. 
    Basically the same thing. The Tau were the biggest competitor
  • Options
    Don’t talk to me or my son ever again. 💯💯

• Options
    Yall still swapping your Allys for Legion Gos? Been watching reviews and as expected it doesn’t perform as well and there’s a lot more stuttering and screen tearing cause of the lack of VRR. Definitely not an upgrade.
  • Options
    Probably not? 

I like the design of the go more, but probably not. 
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,221 mod
    Yeah I have the Go. It’s got its own issues but I’m enjoying it. Lenovo has to send updates out so the casuals can get their games up and running. I’m just running the straight AMD 780 driver from October and it runs like a beast. Been playing super mario bros wonder and barely lose much battery life. 

• Options
    Yea IGN is definitely in Sony’s pocket lmao. Now that COD is an Xbox owned title, they somehow gave the MW3 campaign a 4. Now I didn’t play it and prolly never will, I’m all the way good on the MW franchise at this point, but MW2 was literally my personal worst game of 2022 and it was a 0/10 for me that was a top to bottom broken pile of flaming dogshit wit absolutely zero redeeming qualities. To the point that I was already suspecting that the reviews were paid. Even Angry Joe suddenly loved COD and even put it in his top 3 of the year. The worst game the franchise has had in a long ass time and suddenly even one of it’s all time critics that always shits on it is suddenly singing it’s praises? Nothing about any of the reviews was making sense.

Now all of a sudden, IGN is hating on everything they praised last year’s dogshit for. 6 hour long DLC? What the fuck was last year’s campaign then? Cause that was some 6 hour long DLC too. But it gets an 8-9 last time and a 4 now? Yea, aight lmfao. They couldn’t make it any more obvious. That shit is sad as fuck.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,689 jayfacer
    Acting like IGN hasn’t been a dogshit schill website forever lol 
  • Options
    The majority of people are saying it's the worst cod campaign ever created. 
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    Who cares Call of Duty has been garbage for over a decade 
  • Options
    The majority of people are saying it's the worst cod campaign ever created. 
    Gonna be real hard to top last year’s disaster. But that somehow got a 9.

I’m not defending COD here btw, I’m sure the new one is dogshit jus like last year’s. But the reviews definitely raise an eyebrow. Last year’s was NOT good either, at all. And I find it funny how the length is suddenly an issue. When is the last time a COD campaign was more than single digit lengths? If ever?