Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Got a stye in my eye cause we have to wear these fucking safety glasses all day at work. Shit hurts every time I blink smh.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Now we put these fuckers in the guillotine 

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Got a stye in my eye cause we have to wear these fucking safety glasses all day at work. Shit hurts every time I blink smh.

Could be a case of pink eye ?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    edited June 2022
    Gnomez said:
    You yanks are weird...I cant understand your legal system. 
    I can clear this one up. We have around 550 people in charge and running shit (the senate, the house, the justices, a few more) They are all corrupt and don’t really give a shit about anyone else as long as they get theirs. Good people aren’t allowed in, and any half decent people get corrupted or removed. Don’t want toget in line with the program?

Exhibit 1. 

We don’t control shit and any choice they give us is a illusion. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Back and to the left
    Sitting Senators calling to segregate schools again. Fuck these racist fucks 
    @Dime2 been awful quiet in this thread lately 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    I disagree with overturning it and I disagree with dead babies. Don't know what else you'd really want me to say. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Dead babies******
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Imagine the number of @Dime2 and @EpisodeMnH devil spawn that would be running around this planet already if abortions hadnt previously become illegal 
    Dime2 said:
    I disagree with overturning it and I disagree with dead babies. Don't know what else you'd really want me to say. 
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Supreme Court voting to allow religion to be pushed in public schools again, or the comments by Clarence Thomas that they should look at overturning the cases that allow for gay marriage, gay relationships, and women's access to contraception.
    Dead babies******
    Cell clumps******
    All lives matter

Dime2 said:
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Supreme Court voting to allow religion to be pushed in public schools again, or the comments by Clarence Thomas that they should look at overturning the cases that allow for gay marriage, gay relationships, and women's access to contraception.

If they can have optional assemblies in schools to learn about gender identity and such, I don't see why the same can't be done for religion. As far as gay marriage and gay relationships, I know you're trying to bait me because I voted Trump but I have literally always said it was ridiculous that gay marriage took as long as it did to be legal across the U.S. I have zero problems with gay marriage. I also don't have a problem with gay people wanting to adopt children as far as the relationship aspect. I literally cannot recall a time in my life where I was against any of that. 
    As far as contraception for women, I think more of it should be out there if anything. Just because I disagree with abortion doesn't mean I want that right taken away from them, dawg. Disagreeing with something doesn't automatically mean I'm against it on a scale that's larger than a personal one for me. Am I fan of abortion? Absolutely not. Am I personally against it with the exception of rape cases and cases where the delivery of the baby means harm/death to the mother? Absolutely. Am I in favor of Roe being overturned? No. Do I want it overturned? No. Do I think its an infringement on the rights of American citizens thats gonna lead to more problems and a whole slippery slope of other right infringing bullshit? Yes and yes. Any other questions, feel free to fire away
    Dead babies******
    Cell clumps******
     ***prior to six/seven weeks 
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:

I literally cannot recall a time in my life where I was against any of that. 
    No but the people who you voted into office to represent you are
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:

If they can have optional assemblies in schools to learn about gender identity and such, I don't see why the same can't be done for religion. 
    Maybe neither is ok