Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    If you stick in sales just make sure you find a place that isn't toxic. Place I work at just shoves sales projections and goals down our throats. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah for sure. I already asked the president, who is the one buying his book of business and moving it, and he said not only can i use him as a reference, but he wants to meet this week to talk about some opportunities for me. Im hype about it because a big reason why hes leaving is because he doesn’t want his brother telling him no on making bigger business deals. So im excited about that.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    The Cuphead Show sucks. Was hoping it would be more akin to like Gravity Falls or something where it has some kiddie shit but is more enjoyable for adults but it's straight kiddie fodder. The animation is stellar and I get a few chuckles here and there but Cuphead and Mugman are annoying as fuck and indicative of every kids show character I hate lmao more akin to newer SpongeBob or whatever nickelodeon shits out these days. Definitely won't be watching season 2. On the plus side it made me wanna replay the game so I'm working my on playthrough number 84 right now. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Still havent seen the show. I was hoping it would be like an actual 30s Flecher cartoon, but it looks so modern
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Dude how on earth a Cuphead show doesn't feature 30s animation blows my fucking mind. It's built in to your aesthetic wtf
    Yeah it still looks good for what it is but that was super disappointing 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    That old school look is it’s whole appeal and exactly why it stood out so hard.
    Yeah they thought just adding a film grain filter for the show would be enough lol so disappointing
    Its weird because all throughout its creation, they were hyping it saying they were using 30s animation techniques, and styles, and that it would be surreal and all that. 

But it just looks like any modern "so random", gen Z humor cartoon to me. Not Flescher at all.
    I think it looks a little better than average but yeah super disappointed in the show
    I haven’t smoked regularly in probably 6-7 years. I still think about grabbing my cigarettes when i grab my keys lol
    Back in my day we smoked real cigarettes. Not this sissy gas station vape shit. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Started with a juul in the truck and would just absent mindedly sucking that thing down while driving on the road. Then dip, then cigs once I spilled the dip jar. Once I got home I can't really pack a lip or smoke cigs so I have a vape but not one of the shitty gas station disposables
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I replaced cigs with joints. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    RIP to the Choco Taco
    It's becoming really hard to coordinate available dates for my band to book shows. We have one coming up, but we've had to turn down like four or five that have been offered to us. We have a guy wanting to book us out of state, and we can't coordinate to plan that out. Doesn't help my bassist's work schedule is extremely unforgiving (he's a nurse, cant request off), and my drummer is constantly going out of town. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It’s best to start em off with low expectations. Either you set for a gravy job with a low bar for yourself or you show remarkable improvement. Either one works. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    That's pretty retarded @Xeno