Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
    I disagree with overturning it and I disagree with dead babies. Don't know what else you'd really want me to say. 
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Supreme Court voting to allow religion to be pushed in public schools again, or the comments by Clarence Thomas that they should look at overturning the cases that allow for gay marriage, gay relationships, and women's access to contraception.

I literally cannot recall a time in my life where I was against any of that. 
    No but the people who you voted into office to represent you are
     Well that's the fault of our shitty ass two party system. Agreeing with some policies doesn't mean all but we have no middle ground which sucks dick
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:
    I disagree with overturning it and I disagree with dead babies. Don't know what else you'd really want me to say. 
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Supreme Court voting to allow religion to be pushed in public schools again, or the comments by Clarence Thomas that they should look at overturning the cases that allow for gay marriage, gay relationships, and women's access to contraception.

If they can have optional assemblies in schools to learn about gender identity and such, I don't see why the same can't be done for religion. 
    Maybe neither is ok
     I agree. They both should stay in the home and maybe teach kids how to deal with finances, small home fixes or a fucking credit score or some shit in the future lol something actually applicable and useful
    I'm just salty still that you didn't put respeck on Rage Against the Machines name 
     Bro I'm still salty they didn't put respeck down on Limp Bizkit's name back in the day this rabbit hole goes way deeper than you think
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited June 2022
    I'm just salty still that you didn't put respeck on Rage Against the Machines name 
    I read "respeck" and "Rage" as "Redneck" and "Rampage" and was like "damn, we talkin Redneck Rampage in here?"
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Dime2 said:
    Dime2 said:

I literally cannot recall a time in my life where I was against any of that. 
    No but the people who you voted into office to represent you are

Bro most people voted for healthcare, better education,and less war.  Its not like we got em. What you vote for and what you actually get are two entirely different things. I think people from both sides need to come together to bridge the gap between us. Perhaps with an overpass decorated by the longest serving member of each party and a long rope.  Every election, whoever has been in politics the longest gets strung up. One on each side just for sticking around too long. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Friend of mine had a few edibles and proceeded to basically have a psychotic break. He's smoked before and had stronger edibles than what we had so idk if he was just already in a bad spot mentally or what. Thought we were trying to attack him and he bolted, wound up going into other vacation houses in the area. All of the night was spent herding him back and making sure he wasn't gonna dash again
    He also thought that one of my other friends was Jesus so that helped get him back
    Fuck =)) reminds me of the time Eddie got super drunk  and took edibles and was fully convinced he was gonna get raped for some reason. He bolted from the garage and it took us like 10 minutes to find him. He fell in a ditch at the end of the cul-de-sac and was screaming at some invisible force to not touch him. When we found him he flipped a total 180 and just stared at each of us yelling in turn "You wanna fight motherfucker!?" 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    After your comment in the Cons thread... your mate had every right to fear being raped by you @Dime2
    Dime2 said:
    Fuck =)) reminds me of the time Eddie got super drunk  and took edibles and was fully convinced he was gonna get raped for some reason. He bolted from the garage and it took us like 10 minutes to find him. He fell in a ditch at the end of the cul-de-sac and was screaming at some invisible force to not touch him. When we found him he flipped a total 180 and just stared at each of us yelling in turn "You wanna fight motherfucker!?" 
    Yeah it's fortunate that we were in a vacation house-type area on the 4th of July because if we'd been in more rural Maine, he would have gotten shot
    When he sobered up and we checked back with him, he said he'd been up for 3 days straight and done some LSD. Followed by a big smoke session and getting hammered. No pun intended, Eddie is a fucking trip 
    That Highland Park shooting is way too close to home. 

Enough with this shit
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    No surprise the dude is a MAGAt.
    My power went out. Feels like I lose power all the time lately.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited July 2022
    I have a close friend/ probably future in-law that is running for a state representative. Same guy who is a liquor lawyer and stuff. 

I was happy gor him because its been like his lifelong dream, and because hes a friend i have been pretty supportive. But he said something that i am having a hard time letting go.

i brought up the famine in yemen, and how no one cares about it here, and how it gets on my neeves that the media can push the ukraine aid on everyone, but as of december 2021 there have been a 377k recorded deaths in yemen. Most of them children.

his response was so political it pissed me off. He essentially said that in the grand scheme of things yemen isnt that important to things. 

I told him that i was probably done voting at least in presidential elections and he said thats what they want me to do and why I wouldn’t. To which I responded 

“they’re all snakes, even the ones you like”

his wife is city commissioner and he asked me if she was a snake to which I responded “ shes at a local level, so not yet” (im actually more friends with his wife lol. Shes my GF’s sister.) 

lol. It was a little tense, but fuck i was disappointed because hes a good guy, but it showed me hes more willing to do whats best for his bottom line, than whats right. Which is disappointing, but i guess should be accepted from an aspiring representative lol.

I also cant stop puking out of my asshole today
    I'm doing so as well because it's Vic's bridal shower so my buddy rode down from RI for darts and pool and Ive been hitting wings and yeungling since noon
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    =))))))))))))

idk what happened. I think maybe the chicken i had from Cheesecake Factory yesterday fucked me up
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Still shitting through the eye of a needle @Rex_Capone420 ???