Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Derek Chauvin Murder Trial

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    In his defense there was was a lot of em. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited April 2021
     that was scary lol. We were baking out your car in front of them basically lol. 

I think that was during my outlaw days too. I had a bench warrant at one time for absconding probation lol. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Fellas...Don't fight amongst yourselves. You are sounding like the "Old Gary" I have turned the corner. I understand my ways were wrong to an extent and I apologize. We've all been through too much in the last year. It's time to forgive. We've all lost someone we love..well atleast some of us. If he didn't blast her there would of been 2 dead kids. 1 from the knife then he would of shot her. No win situation here. Shit starts in the home. Raise your kids right. Wanna see your kids future? Look at their friends.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Born again Gary lmao.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

No. I legitimately hate them to my fucking core. More than anybody or anything. And that will never change. And that is all there is to it.
    I’m a little curious where this comes from. What is your history with police?
    SATAN said:

No. I legitimately hate them to my fucking core. More than anybody or anything. And that will never change. And that is all there is to it.
    I’m a little curious where this comes from. What is your history with police?
    I already explained earlier in the thread, but I have a squeaky clean record and none of my feelings come from a personal bias or time served. They come from observance only. They make me sick to my fucking stomach.
    Police have harassed me multiple times before, but who haven’t they. Filthy pigs have nothing better to do. However that still has nothing to do wit how I feel about them. Already made me sick prior.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2021
    Do you think your attitude toward them doesnt help their attitude toward you?

Just a question.

I'm not saying you need to kiss their butt or lick their boots...but if I walk into a situation with anyone (whether it's along a street or in a bar or at a show) and I come across as staunch or cocky or arrogant or confrontational....how will people look at me ?
    I come across as staunch, cocky, and arrogant, by calmly walking down my street minding my own business?
    No but I'm wondering how you come across when they might stop to talk to you ?
    One of the jurors was pictured at a DC protest in the summer of 2020 wear a BLM shirt that says "keep your knee off our knecks"

Jesus Christ - this is going to be a problem when it comes to appeals. This dude is going to end up getting another trial smh
    edited May 2021
    As if half the pigs and jurors ain’t Klansmen. Let it even out.
    Gnomez said:
    No but I'm wondering how you come across when they might stop to talk to you ?
    My bad missed this. Naw I already said earlier in the thread I comply. Last time it happened I wouldn’t even grab my own ID for him cause it was 2 AM and I was like “I’m not reaching for anything cause yall like to murder people especially at this time of the night, but it’s in my back pocket.”

He looked sad about the comment but he grabbed it for himself and I went about my night. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But I’ve been harassed on many occasions, all for pointless shit, as has pretty much everybody, cause these pigs have nothing better to do.

I remember the most egregious incident was one time I needed a 100 dollar bill broken at the gas station, pig was there on break or something chilling on the side of the register talking to the cashier. So I pull out the bill to be broken and the pig was like “Hold on, where did you get this cause there’s been a lot of fake 100s going around here lately.” 😐 Bitch was lying thru her teeth and wanted a Superman moment. So I’m like “From the bank. From depositing my paycheck. 😐” So she uses that marker to check fakes and it checks out as legit, she then continues to try and hold me up after I get my change and asks for my ID, I was like “For what? You literally jus saw for yourself that the bill is real.” Kept insisting for my ID and I literally hit that cunt wit the “Am I being detained?” and got the fuck out of there. Fuck out my face pig and get a fucking life.
    What a surprise.
    Thats more than double the recommended sentence. And almost the same amount of time for second degree intentional murder 🤷🏻‍♂️. 

Judge sentenced him exactly to what the guidelines say 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Thats more than double the recommended sentence. And almost the same amount of time for second degree intentional murder 🤷🏻‍♂️. 

Judge sentenced him exactly to what the guidelines say 
    How dare you use reason and logic you bootlicking piece of shit