Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Derek Chauvin Murder Trial

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Pigs would be instantly fired and jailed for life in solitary confinement for any unwarranted shooting deaths if I was in charge of police conduct. Sounds to me like this shithole country would be in miles better shape.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yeah except your idea of unwarranted is absolutely fucking retarded so no thanks. Stick to making shitty music
    Shitty music that you bought. Suck my dick. Keep licking boots and bending over.
    Kinda how the racists tell NBA players to stick to dribbling a ball when it come to calling this shit out. I can see why you lick boots.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Eric hitting max level of retard in this thread.

congrats on your gary achievement eric
    Congrats on revealing all yourselves as hardcore bootlickers. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
    Kinda how the racists tell NBA players to stick to dribbling a ball when it come to calling this shit out. I can see why you lick boots.
    Except NBA players are actually successful. Your 12 monthly spotify listeners dont quite match up
    Aww the bootlicker got his little pussy hurt over his racist lil piggy friends so it’s time to resort to personal insults. Sounds about right lmfao.

Kill yourself you worthless faggot.
    Lol. Ive been probably the most or one of the most outspoken people on MU regarding disliking cops. 

Im pretty convinced that you think it makes you look cool to be as against cops as you are or something like that. It seems to me that you have been sheltered or something, and theres not anything wrong with that. 

most cops are just regular people. There are bad ones, there are good one, and then there are the terrible ones that commit murder. 

The fact is we absolutely need cops. The time
    period were living in is the safest in human history. 

I hope you can find some peace with that at some point and give up your complete hatred of cops. 

Im skeptical and watch myself around the police and how interact with them. But i dont go into every situation thinking the cops are going to murder me or someone else. 
    Lol. Ive been probably the most or one of the most outspoken people on MU regarding disliking cops. 

Im pretty convinced that you think it makes you look cool to be as against cops as you are or something like that. It seems to me that you have been sheltered or something, and theres not anything wrong with that. 

most cops are just regular people. There are bad ones, there are good one, and then there are the terrible ones that commit murder. 

The fact is we absolutely need cops. The time
    period were living in is the safest in human history. 

I hope you can find some peace with that at some point and give up your complete hatred of cops. 

Im skeptical and watch myself around the police and how interact with them. But i dont go into every situation thinking the cops are going to murder me or someone else. 
    To look cool? For who? The -10 people left here?

No. I legitimately hate them to my fucking core. More than anybody or anything. And that will never change. And that is all there is to it.
    This is great though. MU has been too friendly lately.
    It’s probably good that you hang out at home and just play video games a lot then. 
    ??

I have a squeaky clean record lmao so it doesn’t come from what has been done to me.

But yea either way I know how to move around them and regardless of my hatred for them, I’m smart enough to not let it get me in trouble.

One night this past summer I was stopped at like 2 AM while walking jus cause I “looked suspicious” and when they asked for my ID, I literally told them “I’m not reaching for anything cause yall like to murder people especially at this time of night, but it’s in my back pocket.” He damn sure went and grabbed it himself. Went about my night after that. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Aww the bootlicker got his little pussy hurt over his racist lil piggy friends so it’s time to resort to personal insults. Sounds about right lmfao.

Kill yourself you worthless faggot.
    Got eem. I knew that spotify comment would rustle your jimmies
    How many years before you kill yourself for not making it? You said age 30 right? We have like 4 more years? Send me the funeral deets before you drink bleach
    Live stream before you blow your head off so I can beat my dick to the footage.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    How many years before you kill yourself for not making it? You said age 30 right? We have like 4 more years? Send me the funeral deets before you drink bleach
    I thought he  said like 21 lol
    FLAT said:
    Fuck the government fuck the police. I haven’t seen the video and I’m not gonna watch it. I’m about to budd Dwyer and get it over with honestly. 

I just wanted to point out the fact that Erik said he had trigger discipline on COD. 
    Underrated random comment 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I’m glad my efforts didn’t go unnoticed.