Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Derek Chauvin Murder Trial

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Like this is a stupid situation for all parties but come on now. This one is clear as day when it comes to using deadly force to save someone’s life. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I can’t believe not one person said anything to me about this today. Annnnd I’m about to go to my buddies whose first 15 words will probably be about it. If it was DK odds it’d be -500 to say it 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    EpisodeMnH said:
    shooting to wound/disable
    NOCAP said:
    fired a warning shot? 

Erik and Ed know jack shit about guns confirmed. 
    was going to say...

there is no such things as shooting to wound/disable lol. 
    Then neither of you know Jack shit about em either.

There’s no such thing as shooting to wound or disable? So there’s no such thing as shooting the arm or leg? Or shoulder or foot? And on top of that SHOOTING ONCE AND NOT 4 TIMES IN A ROW IN THE FUCKING CHEST AND MAKING SURE THEY DIE?

Of course a single shot to the arm or leg can still cause a death from bleed out, but it’s a LOT less likely than 4 shots to the chest.

The way yall defend these disgusting pigs makes me sick. Yall want some BBQ wit that boot?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I've been shooting guns and bows for the last 18 years and have Ruger and Winchester in the safe right now. How many times have you shot a gun Erik? How'd that gun safety or hunter safety course go? You ever go hunt or shoot at something living?

Real life aint Call of Duty bruh. Shooting at someone's foot? Lmaooooo. Almost impossible to do in a active situation like that, especially when your target has a knife. Ask literally anyone who owns a gun and actually has experience with it if there is such a thing as shooting to disable and they will tell you no. You shoot to kill.

If you wanna have a discussion about whether the cop should have pulled his gun in the first place, ok. You'd still be wrong because he was incapacitating someone who was going after someone with a knife, but that discussion would at least make sense. But if you're gonna call me a bootlicker because you don't know how guns work and think life is a John Wick movie you should get out of mom's basement and get to the shooting range. 
    Noticed you had no answer for 4 shots instead of one.

Yup, thought so. Because the filthy pig had no intention of even giving her a chance to live. WANTED to murder her.

Mmmm that boot is sure hittin the SPOT ain’t it.
    I don’t know how guns work because I fully understand that you can shoot once instead of four times. I don’t know how guns work because I fully understand that there’s other places to shoot that aren’t near guaranteed kill shots like the head and chest.

Funny you mention Call Of Duty, because even in Call Of Duty, I can shoot where I want to and avoid the head, and I can also shoot only one singular bullet instead of unloading the clip, if I so choose to. Great comparison, genius.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Noticed you had no answer for 4 shots instead of one.

Yup, thought so. Because the filthy pig had no intention of even giving her a chance to live. WANTED to murder her.

Mmmm that boot is sure hittin the SPOT ain’t it.
    So heres the thing, when you are committing felony assault on someone in front of the cops that could kill that person, its the cops job to take you down. 

He shoots her once and maybe she still gets a stab to the neck in. 

Its too late at that point. She should have listened to the 4 warnings he gave her prior. There was no more time to waste. She had to get the gat. 
    in Call Of Duty, I can shoot where I want to and avoid the head
    Yeah, you've never shot a gun in your life lmao. And lets not change what you said. You said shoot her in the FOOT.

I also feel no need to address the fact that he shot 4 times. We have already established that when you shoot someone you shoot to kill them. The fact that he shot 4 times vs 1 time changes nothing for me. Don't go after someone with a knife when you have a cop right in your face and you won't get shot. She fucked around and found out 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    Also i get you dont know much about guns and thats fine, but hand guns aren't super accurate unless you shoot them every single day and are a really good marksman. 

Its pretty much impossible to aim at a flailing limb and hit it with any consistent accuracy. 
    Also for someone who talks about bootlickers a lot, you sure don't do jack shit when someone gets killed by the pigs. You're all talk. 
    edited April 2021
    Also i get you dont know much about guns and thats fine, but hand guns aren't super accurate unless you shoot them every single day and are a really good marksman. 

Its pretty much impossible to aim at a flailing limb and hit it with any consistent accuracy. 
    But in Call of Duty i can shoot someone in the leg with my ak 47 so your point is invalid faggot
    Yeah, you've never shot a gun in your life lmao. And lets not change what you said. You said shoot her in the FOOT.

I also feel no need to address the fact that he shot 4 times. We have already established that when you shoot someone you shoot to kill them. The fact that he shot 4 times vs 1 time changes nothing for me. Don't go after someone with a knife when you have a cop right in your face and you won't get shot. She fucked around and found out 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    You’re the moron that brought up COD. I’m not at all saying it’s anything like shooting a real gun. But since you brought it up first, it’s funny how even in the fucking video game, I can still show trigger control no problem.

And yes I have shot a gun. I don’t currently own one, but I’ve been to the range a few times. Good aim too. I don’t really see what that has to do wit this conversation tho. If you’re not a racist pig that wants to take a 15 year old’s life, you can stop at one shot, or better yet, a taser, and call the paramedics.
    I also like how you paraphrase to fit your argument lmao. I literally said the arm, leg, foot, shoulder, ANYWHERE ELSE that’s not a guaranteed kill shot like the chest or head, and all you pick out of that is the absolute smallest target out of everything I said jus so you can stretch your point lmao.
    Also for someone who talks about bootlickers a lot, you sure don't do jack shit when someone gets killed by the pigs. You're all talk. 
    Better than defending and encouraging it like true bootlickers do.

And what am I gonna do? Lmao go blow a single pig’s head off? That would be lovely, except I would serve life in prison while my actions effectively did absolutely nothing while the terrorists continue to take lives on a daily basis. Would take one worthless pig away from this planet but what would that do in the long run? Nothing.

And yes I have shot a gun. I don’t currently own one, but I’ve been to the range a few times. Good aim too. I don’t really see what that has to do wit this conversation tho. 
    Because saying someone should attempt to shoot a limb of a person WHO IS LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF A SWING TO STAB SOMEONE is fucking idiotic and damn near impossible. You would know that if you had more experience with guns. 
    You just want to be against cops no matter what.  Thats whatever but i can tell you this, that attitude wont get you anywhere if you have to actually deal with a cop and don’t understand the law. 

Thats whatever though. The point is, if you cant see that shooting was justified, your looking at the video with your cop hating glasses on. 

What if he shoots her once and she still is able to stab that girl and they both die? 

That cop should be commended for how he reacted in a high stress situation. 

And yes I have shot a gun. I don’t currently own one, but I’ve been to the range a few times. Good aim too. I don’t really see what that has to do wit this conversation tho. 
    Because saying someone should attempt to shoot a limb of a person WHO IS LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF A SWING TO STAB SOMEONE is fucking idiotic and damn near impossible. You would know that if you had more experience with guns. 
    We all seen the body cam correct? That was one BIG ass 15 year old. Chunky ass legs/thighs and one big ass target.

That is one VERY easy leg shot but keep licking that boot.

And what am I gonna do? Lmao go blow a single pig’s head off? That would be lovely, except I would serve life in prison while my actions effectively did absolutely nothing while the terrorists continue to take lives on a daily basis. Would take one worthless pig away from this planet but what would that do in the long run? Nothing.
    You don't vote for any laws that would enforce police form or abolishing the police. You don't vote to end qualified immunity. You don't vote for politicians at the local or national level that would help enact these changes. You don't go out and do all that protesting that gets you so hype. You do jack shit besides talk shit on the internet. 
    You just want to be against cops no matter what.  Thats whatever but i can tell you this, that attitude wont get you anywhere if you have to actually deal with a cop and don’t understand the law. 

Thats whatever though. The point is, if you cant see that shooting was justified, your looking at the video with your cop hating glasses on. 

What if he shoots her once and she still is able to stab that girl and they both die? 

That cop should be commended for how he reacted in a high stress situation. 
    That cop should be commended for murder.

You are part of the problem.

You don't vote for any laws that would enforce police form or abolishing the police. You don't vote to end qualified immunity. You don't vote for politicians at the local or national level that would help enact these changes. You don't go out and do all that protesting that gets you so hype. You do jack shit besides talk shit on the internet. 
    LMAOOOOO And tell me where that has gotten any of the other millions of sheep that voted for all of that? Absolutely nowhere right which is why it’s 2021 and this is still happening on a daily fucking basis right? Yea lemme get right on that and go vote Jake we’re sure changing the world one vote at a time hahahahahaha. 🤡🤡🤡🤡