Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Derek Chauvin Murder Trial

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    Real shitty situation but you couldn’t have used the taser or fired a warning shot? His life wasn’t even in danger. Fuck outta here. 
    Facts. Coward shot to kill. Seeing a weapon get pulled and pulling the gun is one thing, but he didn’t shoot to disable. 4 shots straight to the chest. He shot to murder. As usual.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Are you for real? The cop had no chance to defuse the situation. He got out of the car, walked up, asked what was going on, and chick came flying in with a knife. 

And eric, you are wrong. Cops are trained to use deadly force when someone is commenting a felony that could either hurt the policy officer, or could hurt or endanger someone else.

that girl could have killed someone. Based on what ive seen so far, she probably deserved to be shot. 

Yes, there are a lot of unjustified killings by police. But we cant assume every one is unjust. 

NOCAP said:
    Real shitty situation but you couldn’t have used the taser or fired a warning shot? His life wasn’t even in danger. Fuck outta here. 
    Someone else’s life was in danger. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Again, shooting to wound/disable is different than shooting to kill wit 4 shots to the chest. 

Worthless coward wanted to kill and his dick was prolly rock hard afterwards too.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Anyone got the vid?
    edited April 2021
    this is a longer video, but the link should bring you right to where the body cam starts. if not its 6:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpnibt9RQ2U&t=406s
    edited April 2021
    cop even told her to get down about 4-5 times before shooting her and  this chick was clearly trying to stab 2 different people in the video.

its sad for sure, but that doesn't make me think the cop was out for blood. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    EpisodeMnH said:
    shooting to wound/disable
    NOCAP said:
    fired a warning shot? 

Erik and Ed know jack shit about guns confirmed. 
    was going to say...

there is no such things as shooting to wound/disable lol. 
    Warning shots also don't exist lmao. So you want this cop to shoot in a random direction or up into the sky? That bullet can come down and kill a random person a few blocks away. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Yeahhhhhh that girl just comes fucking flying in with a knife lmao

Yeah this is gonna blow up cause of her age and race, but it's honestly not even newsworthy IMO
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    EpisodeMnH said:
    NOCAP said:
    fired a warning shot? 

I am a proud gun owner even have my CPL so don’t talk out of your ass. Him firing his gun recklessly like he did could have ended up with both girls dead. 

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Warning shots also don't exist lmao. So you want this cop to shoot in a random direction or up into the sky? That bullet can come down and kill a random person a few blocks away. 
    I don’t want him to fire his gun at all. Why do cops have to always resort to lethal force? Don’t they all have tasers?

this situation was elevated past the use of a taser when that girl attempted to use deadly force on another person. 

NOCAP said:
    I don’t want him to fire his gun at all. Why do cops have to always resort to lethal force? Don’t they all have tasers?
    You're upset because a cop used lethal force on a person using lethal force on another civilian and the cop put a stop to it? 
    NOCAP said:
    EpisodeMnH said:
    NOCAP said:
    fired a warning shot? 

I am a proud gun owner even have my CPL so don’t talk out of your ass. Him firing his gun recklessly like he did could have ended up with both girls dead. 
    And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. One girl ended up dead, and it was the knife wielding lunatic that ignored police instructions. He literally did nothing wrong 
    NOCAP said:
    EpisodeMnH said:
    NOCAP said:
    fired a warning shot? 

Also how did he fire his gun recklessly? All 4 shots hit their target and no one else was harmed. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Tasers are 1 shot and are for 1 on 1 situations. So who is he picking to save? Dude was about to bash one chicks head in and the other was about to get stabbed in the fucking neck. Why didn’t she stay in the house till cops showed up? Everything was stopped when the cops showed up and then this chick comes raging out like a bull and pushes the other one to the floor and then goes after the other chick. Come on now lol
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Also homeboy crying she’s just a kid when he literally punted the other bitches head into outer space when she was on the floor defenseless lol