Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Got damn tho I ain’t been fellatiated like this in a hot ass minute.

2 mouthes at once really gets the engines roarin I’ll tell ya hwat.
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Truth is none of know the long term effects from this. I got my 2nd phizer 2 weeks ago. 2nd 1 made me sick.  Wasn't gonna get the shots but I had a friend who was 43 in perfect shape. Athlete with no underlying condition die. Covid took him down in a week. Changed me. Trying to talk my wife and daughter into getting it but they are nervous because of the limited testing which is understandable. My wife also says there is no way in hell our 12yr old son is getting it. Eric us right in some sense but after the shit show of the last 15 months I took one for the team in hopes we get back to us. 
    Also I didnt read back but if he did mention microchips that is just some internet bs gossip.
    What honest reason would the government have to put microchips in it?

you have been microchipped by your phone for years. 
    The fact remains that the Moderna and Pfizer are literally putting technology into your body. That’s not some tinfoil hat shit either, that is literally the public description of both of the vaccines. They’re injecting genetic code technology. Point blank period I am not trusting any kind of technology being put directly into my body by the government. The J&J is less effective because it’s the more natural one and they’re simply putting DNA in you that helps produce antibodies. But again I don’t care about the effectiveness and I jus wanted my vaccine card.

Magnets are literally sticking to the arm that was injected on Moderna and Pfizer patients and they’re complaining about a constant taste of metal in their mouth. Look it up.
    Nothing sticking to my arm. Go find a friend who 1 of the 2 you mention and try it for yourself. J&J is the 2nd worst next to Astrozenca or however you spell it. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Low taxes and unemployment?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Sorry about your friend Gary. That sucks. I dont think thr last year has been easy for anyone but i dont wish it on anyone to have to go through the grieving process. Shit sucks
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I can immediately see a side effect of all these vaccines.....its made all you bitches have synchronized periods. You're all so testy and angry 😅
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Sorry we actually have them. Must suck to be worse than the US at something. 
    America is a complete fucking joke. I’m sure other countries ain’t tripping bout it.
    Ill say it

i will never be sure if covid was released on purpose or not. I lean towards it being an accident. But this shit  was definitely evolved in a lab environment 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Don’t think it was released on purpose but I do believe it came from a lab. 

Ill say it

i will never be sure if covid was released on purpose or not. I lean towards it being an accident. But this shit  was definitely evolved in a lab environment 
    So you open minded enough for this take but don’t believe anything at all could have been put in the vaccine.

Okay.
    Was going through the original posts on this thread. I have my own share of bad takes as well, but this one was my favorite. Rex calling out hydroxychloroquine before Trump did. 

=))))))

i was just trying spread what I was reading online.

but they weren’t trying to hear none of tbat treatment stuff anyways. Theres no money in a vaccine if you can treat people and have them recover fully. 
    And by a few weeks i meant an entire fucking year
    Also i saw a report on Reddit today that if you are vaccinated your odds of getting covid are about .01

Thankful it was so easy to get. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Vaxxed and masked gang 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Im full no mask

except when i do uber/lyft because i have to. 
    I go without a mask unless it's required. When I was at a baseball game last week I didn't put it on the entire time. Felt pretty good not gonna lie.