Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    So almost everyone here got vaccinated, including you. So if there are microchips in the vaccines that could kill us, make us sick, mind control us, track us, whatever the fuck you think, its gonna happen to all of us, including you.

But we're all clowns and sheep except for you. Sounds like you're just a hypocrite trying to act superior for no fucking reason. 🤡 🤡 🤡 
    No retard pretty sure I’m aware we’re all fucked. I’m jus not bending over, loving it, and asking for more like you fucking faggots.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You got the vaccine just like the rest of us. You're no better than anyone. If anything you're worse because you legitimately think the vaccine is poison and got it anyway =)
    Erik: The vaccine is poison, its the government's way of controlling us and ruling the world. Anyone who takes it is a sheep

Government: You can go to Lolapalooza

Erik: POKE ME DADDY
    Yea that’s so much worse than drinking the Kool-aid and endorsing it exactly like they want you to lmfao kill yourself faggot.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    “Provide proof it works”

please see clinical trials 
    Apparently it doesn't matter if people endorse it or not because you still got vaccinated you dumb fuck =)) you're all talk and your actions are hypocritical. So we both got vaccinated but because you say you don't like it you're hot shit? Lmao
    Cot damn, why are the people who say other people are brainwashed always the ones that are brainwashed lmao
    “Provide proof it works”

please see clinical trials 
    Not what I said you fucking retard learn how to read.
    edited May 2021
    Yea that’s so much worse than drinking the Kool-aid and endorsing it exactly like they want you to lmfao kill yourself faggot.
    Its the exact same thing. You are the same as us but yet talking shit about us. You’re just being a hypocrite.

we didn’t get the vaccine because its the government controling us. We got it because we believe it works and we think its our part in getting back to normal. 

If anything, you are the bootlicking sheep. The second they tell you that you can only do something if you either get the vaccine or show a negative test, you run and get the vaccine. You didn’t even debate it for more than a few hours. 

You chose the vaccine because deep down you always wanted it. You absolutely didn’t have to get it. So quite frankly, just shut the fuck up already. You look dumb as fuck. 
    Cot damn, why are the people who say other people are brainwashed always the ones that are brainwashed lmao
    Meanwhile you think the government actually gives a flying fuck about your well-being lmaoooo dying from Covid would’ve helped them wit their population control you fucking moron but keep reminding me who’s brainwashed.
    What? When have i ever said that. 

I think they want their economy back and running so we can get back to war. 
    God damn you dumb as fuck. Keep getting bodied you broken back bitch.
    Apparently it doesn't matter if people endorse it or not because you still got vaccinated you dumb fuck =)) you're all talk and your actions are hypocritical. So we both got vaccinated but because you say you don't like it you're hot shit? Lmao
    I literally never flexed about it or acted holier than thou. That is you putting words in my mouth because you took personal offense since you’re a braindead Kool-aid drinking drone.
    Its the exact same thing. You are the same as us but yet talking shit about us. You’re just being a hypocrite.

we didn’t get the vaccine because its the government controling us. We got it because we believe it works and we think its our part in getting back to normal. 

If anything, you are the bootlicking sheep. The second they tell you that you can only do something if you either get the vaccine or show a negative test, you run and get the vaccine. You didn’t even debate it for more than a few hours. 

You chose the vaccine because deep down you always wanted it. You absolutely didn’t have to get it. So quite frankly, just shut the fuck up already. You look dumb as fuck. 
    “Deep down, you always wanted it.”

LMFAO. I didn’t even wear my mask 90% of the time until an employee would actually tell me I would have to leave if I didn’t put one on. Which was rare cause most didn’t give a shit and wouldn’t say anything. The Covid fear mongering never worked on me and oh look I never caught the shit either. Meanwhile yall been drinking the Kool-aid and bowing down hook, line, and sinker every step of the way. Remind me who look dumb as fuck again tho? 
    I literally never flexed about it or acted holier than thou. That is you putting words in my mouth because you took personal offense since you’re a braindead Kool-aid drinking drone.
    I could never take offense to what you say because your opinion means jack shit to me.

You're the one calling people sheep and talking about microchips but magically the vaccine you got doesn't have microchips. Satan even told you how to fake a vaccination card and you could have easily done that but you chose to get vaccinated like a hypocrite. It obviously must not bother you that much because you were presented with a clear alternative and didnt do it. 
    Now hes acting like a badass 😂

and also doesn’t have anything to say. Stfu bitch
    I could never take offense to what you say because your opinion means jack shit to me.

You're the one calling people sheep and talking about microchips but magically the vaccine you got doesn't have microchips. Satan even told you how to fake a vaccination card and you could have easily done that but you chose to get vaccinated like a hypocrite. It obviously must not bother you that much because you were presented with a clear alternative and didnt do it. 
    And every single one of yall flagged and disliked the post when I said I should do that. Lmfao not only are yall drinking the Kool-aid, yall already drank the whole fucking gallon. Mad and disapproving at anybody who even THINKS about going against the grain and not falling in line. Kill yourself.

And every single one of yall flagged and disliked the post when I said I should do that. Lmfao not only are yall drinking the Kool-aid, yall already drank the whole fucking gallon. Mad and disapproving at anybody who even THINKS about going against the grain and not falling in line. Kill yourself.
    Yet you didn't do it and took the vaccine like a punk ass bitch. You could have faked your papers and gone to Lola anyway but decided to get your government microchips anyway. Hop in line sheep. I have a big ole glass of Kool aid for you to drink
    Now hes acting like a badass 😂

and also doesn’t have anything to say. Stfu bitch
    Telling you the truth is acting like a badass? I literally didn’t wear my mask as much as I could possibly get away wit it. Can’t fucking breathe wit that bullshit. Suck my dick faggot.