Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Also you got homschooled because you had no friends 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Yea, wrong. Friends and the fact that every day was a circus was the only thing that would get me to go to school a lot of the time, especially 8th and 9th grade. Least my friends weren’t pigs tho like you. You tried it. Blow your head off.
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Bout god damn time.
    Naw jus the mf that sucks pig dick.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Your vaccine opinion is probably more dumb than anything ive heard gary say. At least he does a little research. 
    Yea so do I. Not my fault yall don’t.
    You are spewing propaganda dude. You aren’t a doctor, and you clearly dont even know how the vaccine works. 

I sat down and talked to my doctor 1 on one for an hour about it, and i have a basically sister in law that is also a doctor tbat i spoke to in great detail. 

You watched some youtube video that was linked to some other conspiracy theory. You literally brought up people being magnitized by it 😂😂😂😂

you on some todd type trolling with that shit or you are a little bit on the spectrum my dude. 

Officially renaming you young_gary
     You aren’t a doctor

Neither are you.

and you clearly dont even know how the vaccine works. 

Oh look! Neither the fuck do you.

Keep eating up everything you’re force fed tho.

Suck my dick.
    Tiktok and Facebook isn't research faggot 
    Explain to me how the vaccine contains microchips other than the word "technology" =)))))))

Feel free to provide proof. 
    Naw jus the mf that sucks pig dick.
    Only pig I fuck is your mother 
    Did i claim to be a doctor? No

did i talk to my doctor enough to understand on my level how it works? Yeah. 

Did you read what MC posted? Because that’s scientifically how it works. 

I haven’t been force fed anything. 

You are giving off similar vibes as trump supporters for this one bro. 

Don’t even have TikTok and I never once saw it on Facebook but you tried it faggot lmao blow your head off.

Explain to me how the vaccine contains microchips other than the word "technology" =)))))))

Feel free to provide proof that it doesn’t other than eating up the government’s lies when they lie to you on a daily basis. Nobody has an actual fucking clue what’s truly in it, that’s the point you fucking extra chromosome retard.
    edited May 2021
    The vaccine is essentially proteins and glucose that triggers your bodies immune system into thinking something is infecting you. 

Its a miracle of modern science. 

Your dumb ass doesn’t even know whats in aspirin/Tylenol but i bet you were popping something for your broke ass back. 
    Don’t even have TikTok and I never once saw it on Facebook but you tried it faggot lmao blow your head off.

Feel free to provide proof that it doesn’t other than eating up the government’s lies when they lie to you on a daily basis. Nobody has an actual fucking clue what’s truly in it, that’s the point you fucking extra chromosome retard.
    You might legitimately be the dumbest mf on this forum. You're the conspiracy theory nut. The burden of proof is on you.

If nobody has a clue on what is in the vaccines, why do you trust the Johnson & Johnson vaccine? Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J are all private companies that developed the vaccine. If 2 companies were lying about microchips in the vaccine, how can you safely say the 3rd company isn't also lying? You've said no one can truly know whats in the vaccine. So whats stopping J&J from pumping you with microchips and lying about it? 

Sounds like you are a punk bitch that got the vaccine to comply with the man so you could go to concerts. SMH sheeple stay asleep you fucking robot. 
    The vaccine is essentially proteins and glucose that triggers your bodies immune system into thinking something is infecting you. 

Its a miracle of modern science. 

Your dumb ass doesn’t even know whats in aspirin/Tylenol but i bet you were popping something for your broke ass back. 
    Terrible fucking comparison because if somebody had the knowledge, they could physically break down a Tylenol and carefully examine exactly what’s in it. And that goes for any pill. Can’t do that wit whatever the fuck is in that vial. You get nothing but whatever they CHOOSE to tell the public.

You might legitimately be the dumbest mf on this forum. You're the conspiracy theory nut. The burden of proof is on you.

If nobody has a clue on what is in the vaccines, why do you trust the Johnson & Johnson vaccine? Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J are all private companies that developed the vaccine. If 2 companies were lying about microchips in the vaccine, how can you safely say the 3rd company isn't also lying? You've said no one can truly know whats in the vaccine. So whats stopping J&J from pumping you with microchips and lying about it? 

Sounds like you are a punk bitch that got the vaccine to comply with the man so you could go to concerts. SMH sheeple stay asleep you fucking robot. 
    Did I ever say I trust it? I literally said I felt sick to my stomach after getting it and I still feel ashamed about it. You don’t see me out here parading “I gOt VaCcInAtEd!” like you lame weird ass sheep. But it’s that or stay in the house unable to do any of the things I love. Government bent us all over what else is fucking new. All I said was that J&J was less sus because of it’s different method but no I don’t trust it for a second either. Literally nothing but *seemingly* the lesser of 2 evils but it’s the exact same as choosing Biden over Trump. I don’t like Biden whatsoever but it’s better than the absolute fucking embarrassment that we had before. 
    So almost everyone here got vaccinated, including you. So if there are microchips in the vaccines that could kill us, make us sick, mind control us, track us, whatever the fuck you think, its gonna happen to all of us, including you.

But we're all clowns and sheep except for you. Sounds like you're just a hypocrite trying to act superior for no fucking reason. 🤡 🤡 🤡