Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    You left satan out. He’s not getting the vaccine since you care. The 50 year old with three kids and a wife since you care about us two 20 year olds. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Cot damn this bender is just getting started. 

Hype about the 2 am texts i can expect to wake up to the next couple days with ween or phish video links 

:!!!!!!!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I bet if Todd had a Tool mask, he’d wear one 

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Friday will be two weeks for me. Going to the movies and out to dinner! Hope the autism doesn’t stop me from being able to drive. 

• ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    edited May 2021
    FLAT said:
    Damn, I gotta say it's a tough choice when the MU braintrust of Erik and Todd are telling you not to take this thing. Makes you wonder what they know...
    You make me laugh. You traveled the most out of anyone the last year and then get a second shot or even your first and are almost crying you can finally leave your house again and go to sporting events. I say two comments on the topic and I’m the braintrust. 
    I flew one time in February, and I took two other separate trips where I drove. All three times I stayed in rural areas away from other people (outside of my gf's parents who were vaccinated at the time cause nurse/military). If you wanna get on me for flying during a pandemic, that's fair. I don't ultimately regret it but it's not as if I decided that on a whim cause it was a hard decision to make. I'm not about to go into the details of why I made that decision at the time, but the year took a toll on me, and that's all you really need to know. So yeah, you bet your ass I'm ready to get out as much as I actually want to. This is thanks to a vaccine that you refuse to take, and one that won't hurt any of us taking it like you think it will, I guarantee it. 

And yeah, the reason I don't point out Satan should be obvious. Just because multiple people come to the same conclusion doesn't mean that they took the same route to get there. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    I don’t know shit I’m dumb as fuck 🤷‍♂️
    We been knew dat
    COVID IS OVER BAY-BAY!!!!!!
    But for real, this is basically where I'm at now at this point. 

Yeah I am officially anti-mask now
    It's still kinda crazy how quickly things are about to change for me. I'm going out to eat tomorrow, going shopping Sat, got tickets to a full capacity baseball game Monday. Got a concert in two weeks and a trip to Vegas in three. 

To me, the fact that the over cautious CDC made this announcement just solidifies that the vax works. I'll still be cautious about how eager the pharma CEOs will be to want boosters every year, but I'm just going to get out and not fucking worry about that for now. I did my part, it's very unlikely I'm going to catch it or transmit it, I'm going back to normal now. 
    Im jealous of all that shit lol

im am really itching to get out more
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Call it ignorance but nothing really changed for me as far as going out. If I felt even a little sick I did stay home and if it persisted I got tested. Then again I don't really go anywhere thats not a dirty apartment or a shit hole dive bar lol
    Me this weekend

No masks starting tomorrow boiiii
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Once you guys get your double shot do you then get like a certificate or ID card or something to show you have been vaccinated?
    There is a vaccination card year. I keep it in my car. Infeel like it could be easily faked though. 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Gnomez said:
    Once you guys get your double shot do you then get like a certificate or ID card or something to show you have been vaccinated?
    You have to scan your arm where they injected you
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:
    You simply pull out your newly purchased Microsoft Surface Tablet © and have them scan your verification code.