Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    Im back in paranoia mode after this week. Shits on the rise again. Chicago is threatening lockdown again. 

We are playing a show Saturday. We accepted it when shit was reopening and declining again. But now, I think it should be cancelled. 

Im freaking myself out over this. The long term effects are fucked. Even if you survive, you'll have permenant damage and its freaking me out  

So be socially responsible and cancel already. 
    Im trying to convince my band to. My drummer is dead set on playing because its for his friend's birthday 🙄
    We have practice today, so we'll talk about it. 
    If anything I'll show up, play, and leave. No socializing. No drinking. No selling merch. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wear a mask during the show
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    Duh
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    stop watching the news
    wash your hands
    wear a mask
    keep socially distant
    be smart
    live your life
     Seriously. This.
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Easy to say that. Not everyone is wearing masks though. 

Were reacting to this almost the same way we reacted to the Spanish flu 100 years ago, and thats scary. 

Also, getting it and surviving isnt the concern to me. Its the long term effects like scar tissue on your lungs, or legions on your brain im worried about. 
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Found out that one of my co workers who hasn't logged in for the last month had caught it and has been sick the entire time since. Fucking crazy how long it lasts with some people.
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What if he's faking?
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Trust me, she's not there one to fake something like that. She had posted on FB about how she had never missed more than 3 days if work in a row before this. 

She's also the type that stays past our shift time to work on stuff she doesn't need to, then proceed to not log the extra time so she can get paid for it. Pisses me off to see it happen lol
  • Options
    Setting records baby
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Reborn said:
    Let us not forget that many and I mean many of ny deaths came at the poor leadership of Cuomo. 
    Do you wanna elaborate on that since Cuomo was asking for more supplies to help fight the oversaturation of hospitals in FEBRUARY orrrrr
  • Options
    Reborn said:
    Some fla labs reporting every test as positive...yea ok.

Not 1 negative case...lol
    The same state that had THOUSANDS at the beaches for the past 90 days without any restrictions in restaraunts and bars? Holy shit such a surprise what a conspiracy
  • Options
    Raimondo was a SHIT governor before covid and was one of the first to lock shit down. When things started opening up again the state was strict with distancing and masks. Look at RI's numbers and try to tell me that hasn't helped.
  • Options
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
    Let us not forget that many and I mean many of ny deaths came at the poor leadership of Cuomo. 
    Do you wanna elaborate on that since Cuomo was asking for more supplies to help fight the oversaturation of hospitals in FEBRUARY orrrrr
     I like the part when he signed a bill allowing sick patients to be readmitted into nursing homes without having to test for covid and then signing a bill that made nursing homes immune from lawsuits due to anything covid related. 
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2020
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
    As a New Yorker, I feel one of Cuomo’s biggest mistakes was treating the entire state like it is a 5 square mile area In Manhattan. Rochester is nothing like Manhattan and the same strict measures were not needed here. I ain’t saying he shouldn’t have imposed any restrictions in upstate but he should have imposed regional restrictions based on the data. Kinda like how he eventually did when reopening 
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
     I like the part when he signed a bill allowing sick patients to be readmitted into nursing homes without having to test for covid and then signing a bill that made nursing homes immune from lawsuits due to anything covid related. 
    Didn't know about that one
  • Options
    New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
    Some fla labs reporting every test as positive...yea ok.

Not 1 negative case...lol
    The same state that had THOUSANDS at the beaches for the past 90 days without any restrictions in restaraunts and bars? Holy shit such a surprise what a conspiracy

Tons of riots..no spike...durp durp durp... Drinki the kool aid nerd...Hope you hit a low bridge and D.O.T. checks your ELD and finds your actually over hours and breaks it off in your ass. Hope your DEF filters fuck with you also. Suck it from the side faggot.
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
    As a New Yorker, I feel one of Cuomo’s biggest mistakes was treating the entire state like it is a 5 square mile area In Manhattan. Rochester is nothing like Manhattan and the same strict measures were not needed here. I ain’t saying he shouldn’t have imposed any restrictions in upstate but he should have imposed regional restrictions based on the data. Kinda like how he eventually did when reopening 

Michigan’s gov has broken the state into zones and is changing the response in each zone according to the science experts and test numbers that come back in. 

People still HATE her for it. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Yeah i dont get the hate for her. 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    She imposing on mah freedoms. Constitution dont say shit about science. 

Lots of people put out of work for a few months blame her for it. She had to outline very specifically what stayed open and what didn’t. Lots of  “You closed this but not that?” Going on as well. Plus she’s a woman. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    She imposing on mah freedoms. Constitution dont say shit about science. 

Lots of people put out of work for a few months blame her for it. She had to outline very specifically what stayed open and what didn’t. Lots of  “You closed this but not that?” Going on as well. Plus she’s a woman. 
     Didn't she also use nursing homes as a housing site for young people with covid tho? Wasn't there a controversy over that video of the young kid who beat up the old guy because that kid wasn't even supposed to be there if not for that?