Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    Yeah that made me cringe hard today. 
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Wowwwwwwwwwwww
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    There was a different lady in my office today claiming that a mask “wouldn’t stop a virus” lmao. 

Her boss leases an office from us, so at least shes not a coworker. 

Fuck that bitch though. 
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    I slant Libertarian on a lot of shit. I think it should be up to individual businesses if they want to enforce facial covers. But when it’s kids in a school? They already make you immunize to attend public school. Elementary schools are a fucking germ farm to begin with. My county pushed back the start of the year to 8/17. We get to pick if they’re strictly online of if they attend 2 days a week. No fucking way I’m sending my kids to school unless they enforce common sense
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    Mom and little brother (18) got confirmed today. I also lost my sense of smell today. Here we go
  • Options
    ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
  • Options
    EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,607 jayfacer
    edited August 2020
    One of my closest friends got it. Said he only lost his smell, had some body aches, lost his appetite, bit of a cough, and that was it. Said he’s had regular flus and stomach flus that hit him ten times worse. Shit is fake news.
  • Options
    Xeno said:
    One of my closest friends got it. Said he only lost his smell, had some body aches, lost his appetite, bit of a cough, and that was it. Said he’s had regular flus and stomach flus that hit him ten times worse. Shit is fake news.
    I been pulled over 5 or 6 times in my life. Never had a bad experience with police. All this police brutality shit is fake news.
    He spread it to like 6 different people, including his girl and elderly Mom, it was jus as mild for all of them.

I’m not saying this shit is fake, but I been saying they’re pumping up the numbers and over exaggerating it for scare tactics and control.
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    They who? Be very specific. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Jews who run the world
  • Options
    They who? Be very specific. 
    The Rothschilds, the powers that be, who else? Same “they” that run everything else.
  • Options
    The Jews who run the world
    In other words, yea pretty much.
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    edited August 2020
    I always believed it was out there and I was careful but I do think the numbers are skewed. I used to think the effects of the virus were too but we kind of have irrefutable evidence that it's not and affects everyone differently. My mom and brother are healthy thankfully with no pre existing conditions and neither smoke or drink. So far, they just seem like they have bad head colds. It's the old man I'm worried about. He's a stubborn old carpet pilot and refuses to go to a hotel or wear a mask inside. He's had a quadruple bypass and when I bought it up goes "Well think about this, of corona didn't exist, you wouldn't be freaking out about being sick" I'm like okay dawg that maybe true but it does exist. And all that being said, IDGAF about myself it's my family and work friends whom I'm around for 10+ hours a day 
    Post edited by Dime2 on
  • Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Was talking to a client today about his commercial building insurance. Hes like 60+ and an intelligent dude. Starts telling me that 5g is causing radiation and all our street lights are 5g compatible and when we next go for a flu jab or injection they will put a tracker into the vaccine so the govt can trace where we are. And covid is just a mild cold but this whole radiation thing from 5g is what is making people sick and the whole NZ govt lockdown was unnecessary. He then suggested I Google the "one world" or "one govt" and gwen towers or something.... I had zoned out by then

....heres me on the phone for 10 minutes listening to him while I feign interest  thinking...dude I just want to renew the insurance on your building and get my commission....
  • Options
    I heard the anti-mask lady telling someone today that black people are getting sicker because they congregate and dont take care of themselves 😑. 

Fuck friday :!! 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    Love them conversations and then half way through people says something to let you know they believe some crazy shit. People are a trip. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies