Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    If it’s true I never heard of it. I didn’t follow the news that close. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Reborn said:
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
    Some fla labs reporting every test as positive...yea ok.

Not 1 negative case...lol
    The same state that had THOUSANDS at the beaches for the past 90 days without any restrictions in restaraunts and bars? Holy shit such a surprise what a conspiracy

Tons of riots..no spike...durp durp durp... Drinki the kool aid nerd...Hope you hit a low bridge and D.O.T. checks your ELD and finds your actually over hours and breaks it off in your ass. Hope your DEF filters fuck with you also. Suck it from the side faggot.
    I don't see you doing flatbed, pussy
  • Options
    "I'm a super trucker" Gary chokes and whispers to himself as he bounces down 95 in a dry van full of My Pillows
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    The riots also definitely added to the numbers.  
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    If it’s true I never heard of it. I didn’t follow the news that close. 
     Found it. Didn't want to say anything until I was sure. I remembered reading something about her fucking up worse than Cuomo with nursing homes. She signed an executive order for any nursing homes that were at a less than 80% capicty to take covid patients and house then in seperate wings of said nursing home and thousands didn't meet the standard. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3238362001
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • Options
    New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Xeno said:
    "I'm a super trucker" Gary chokes and whispers to himself as he bounces down 95 in a dry van full of My Pillows
    You've been driving 15 minutes and what does a flatbed have to do with anything? You know nothing. Take the merrit punk.
  • Options
    GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Such a great song and relevant to this pissing contest 

https://youtu.be/Sd5ZLJWQmss
  • Options
    Gazza can be Big Bear and Xeno can be Rubber Duck 
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,470 moneytalker
    Trucker fights > Meat wars 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    Say that ten times fast..

Trucker fights 
    Trucker fights 
    Trucker fights....
  • Options
    Ive seen heard read nothing to that claim
  • Options
    Reborn said:
    Xeno said:
    You've been driving 15 minutes and what does a flatbed have to do with anything? You know nothing. Take the merrit punk.
    If you don't know what it has to do with anything you're either genuinely retarded or just desperately tryna hold on to higher ground 😂

It's hilarious how little you can handle being talked to the way you talk to everyone else here
  • Options
    Kids are getting sick now. This thing is weird
  • Options
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
    Xeno said:
    If you don't know what it has to do with anything you're either genuinely retarded or just desperately tryna hold on to higher ground 😂

It's hilarious how little you can handle being talked to the way you talk to everyone else here
    You make no sense. I'm not even gonna try to understand your logic that you generated in your head to make a funny which went over like a brick kite. 
  • Options
    Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,691 jayfacer
    ? Were they not before? I know it was alot harder for kids to catch the virus but was that not always a risk?
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Gotta go get tested tomorrow. Fucking wonderful lol
    imageimage
  • Options
    Dime2 said:
    ? Were they not before? I know it was alot harder for kids to catch the virus but was that not always a risk?
    They were carrying the virus, but up until recently it was my understanding that they were not really showing symptoms. I could be wrong though. 

The country as a whole just tied our peak hospitalization rate from april. Better treatment bow, but were on a worse curve as far as infection rate so lets see how this goes. 
  • Options
    Reborn said:
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
    Xeno said:

You make no sense. I'm not even gonna try to understand your logic that you generated in your head to make a funny which went over like a brick kite. 
    Yeah man, flatbed drivers earn an average of 13k more a year vs. the avg dry van driver for no reason whatsoever