Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    But also, were an office of 11 people. We dont really have an HR depart lol.

im going to put a sign on my door probably, and ask my boss to talk to her about it and ask that she not tell customers they dont need a mask 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2020
    I mentioned that i felt we should wear masks in common areas multiple times in meetings we have had. People seemed to agree, but no one here other than me seems to give a fuck. We have one other employee who wears one, but hes not back full time until next week. 

When i first voiced my opinion a couple of people
    were actually against it :|.

regardless of if we have a stated policy or not, the client walked in with a mask on. She clearly cares about being cautious. What reason do you have to direct her to be less cautious, other than being senile i guess. 
    Idk dude. I was more or less just saying take action verses just bring pissed about it. I don’t like bitching as much as I like action so was throwing out a couple ideas to make the situation better for you. 

There’s so many reasons this old lady said what she did. Perhaps she doesn’t want to alter the way she’s comfortable living even if it means she dies sooner? I aint justifying her position.... just saying there’s lots of reasons people do what they do so see if you can work with her to come to some sort of compromise 

edit - okay I like the door idea 
    Was talking with my friend the other day who is moving back from nyc. The last time he was at his place in Manhattan was last January. And when Covid heated up he just worked from home in roc. Anyways his rental in nyc was up so he moved all his stuff back. While he was in nyc they have lots of mandatory testing and do he got tested. Turns out he had the antibody do he thinks he had it last feb when he had a bad cold. 

I wonder how easy it is for him to catch again? Does having antibody give you protection?    
    I don't think there is enough data to determine that yet. From my understanding, its highly probable the antibody protects him, but we don't know if it is a sure thing yet. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll start wearing a mask when Jews start wearing stars again
    I don't think there is enough data to determine that yet. From my understanding, its highly probable the antibody protects him, but we don't know if it is a sure thing yet. 
    I also wonder why when someone has antibodies... why can’t we take people by blood type who have antibodies, then transfuse their blood into a non-infected person blood of same type and then both have protection. Does it not work that way? 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker

Who told Lower Michigan the bars here in Upper Michigan were still open?

Pass the god damn butter.
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Nov 3rd...coast is clear 

Big gretch finally signed an order to mandate facemasks. $500 fine. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    My bosses wife works at a nursing home and her boss got it. She had a 102 degree temp today. 
    Businesses are also being required to refuse service to anyone without a mask \m/ 
    But none of them are =))
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    It's too little too late for that. Places are just starting to open up and finally get some cash flow again, they're not about to start moving people out for not wearing it. I went to 7/11 and I was the only one wearing one and the cashier legitimately looked and me and went "Why are you wearing a mask?" Lmao 
    That’s when you say “why do you think? give me all your money and no one gets hurt”
    Lmfao holy shit a wake dad joke legit making me laugh out loud. 
    I hate wearing the damn thing too but like I have to do it for ten hours a day at work so a little while at a store ain't a big deal.
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    My brother has it in Fla. Says he has had worse hangovers. 
    It affects everyone differently though. Does he have any pre existing medical conditions? I know a couple people personally that had it and the ones with no prior conditions were okay but the ones that had anything before said it was one of the worst things they've ever experienced. All recovered though. 
    Its a weird fucking virus. 

It effects people differently. Even down to age groups. Younger people arent having as many lung issues, and are experiencing bad stomach pain/diarrhea. 

Some people who show zero symptoms wake up one day and are having psychotic episodes. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Its straight up turning some people's lungs into plastic. People need lung transplants. Its a scary disease. 

Everytime I have to fight with someone to wear a mask at work I get pissed off. 

Im a singer, I cant have that shit. My parents have high blood pressure, and my dad has early cancer onset, I cant bring this shit home to them. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?