Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Coronavirus/Covid-19

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Punch her in the cunt 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Statistically speaking wearing masks is absolutely more harmful/dangerous to the mask wearer. However the motivation behind the mask movement is to protect others and not yourself. 

Healthcare officials go through training on proper fit and proper ways to put it on and take it off without contamination. The idiots around where I live don’t even know how to wear one let alone take it off without infecting yourself. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    I never touch the outside at all and I always sanitize my hands before taking it off carefully especially in our area. Whole thing sucks. My wifes employer is in a fucking coma on a resperator. Last I hear he was. Haven't checked lately.
    edited May 2020
    Yeah I’m not saying no one does it properly. I’m sure many do.... however I went to Walmart last night (big mistake I know) and holy shit. Half people are wearing a mask so it goes from their ears to under their chin... mouth and nose completely uncovered. And the people who did have it kinda on properly did not look like they were smart enough to avoid infecting themselves...

I left there thinking “this whole mask idea is really bad. No one in that store has any clue how to protect themselves or others and by improperly half wearing it they are making it even worse “
    edited May 2020
    Everything is a shit show right now. Look. They robbed us (some here are cool with that) of a lot of are freedoms and we did shit about it. Wait till they come up with the vaccine which they already have because they created this "NWO" and try to inject us with a chip that can be easily scanned etc. to ensure you have been vaccinated or you can't go to work shop for food etc. You think I'm crazy?  Watch. Easily track you with that chip also. All bs aside. Arm yourself and be ready. I'm going out in a blaze of glory. I won't be chipped and I will not be getting the bs vaccine.
    before spelling cops chime in and rip me ....OUR FREEDOMS
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    Gary you’re bent over for government. 
    Dude...This is a trial run. I'm as anti gov as they come. They hate Trump because believe it or not Trump is actually for the people. Leave that fight for another day. These fuckers are trying to set us up. Don't be caught with your pants down. These corona death numbers are so skewed it's embarassing.
    Listen...Have I been an asshole on this site? Yes. Have I said some fucked up shit? Yes. But I was just fucking around. Think what you wan't on this but I've been right on a lot of govt. shit including Trump from the day he announced. Watch. You think Biden is the dems choice? Sure. That fucking perv can't form a sentence. They are all pushing for Cuomo which I can assure you is the biggest douch there is. This guy is trying to get rid of public schools.
    Right in front of you's
    I won’t be getting the vaccine either. I’ll tell my friends and such I’m going in to get it and then I’ll just go grab a beer. Although not because I think the gov is inserting tracking circuits in us. I just think this will be like measles where we a firm handle on how to treat people with it and there were almost no deaths from it when the vaccine finally started rolling out. Rona will be the same... once we’ve gotten a good system for caring for those sick, that’s when the vaccine will hit saving exactly no one 
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    My girlfriend caught it but only mildly.  This was a month ago. We're both fine now.
    My girlfriend caught it but only mildly.  This was a month ago. We're both fine now.
    Congrats for being part of the 99+% of people under 60 that have that same experience :-?  

I think people freaked out about this stuff don’t understand old people that well. My step mom died last weekend (or maybe two weekends ago?). She died of a UTI as the official cause. A UTI! Doctors told my dad “look we can give her antibiotics and probably clear up the UTI but there might be a lot of other underlying conditions. Alternatively we could give her morphine to ease her transition”. She died 3 days later after not getting antibiotics. That’s what happens with old people... and that’s why Rona is so deadly to them because they are hardly hanging on as it is. Yes it’s sad but that’s life and they were 2 feet in the grave already. Ronas just giving them the little tip off the edge 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    This thread is like a competition to see who is the most retarded, apathetic person in the forum
    The internet is a fascinating place because you’ll find some of the most brilliant minds on the planet, and then you’ll find pages Gary has posted on and get embarrassed at how low the human brain can sink lmao.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Are you rooting around on your mrs gazza ?
    This thread is like a competition to see who is the most retarded, apathetic person in the forum
    The internet is a fascinating place because you’ll find some of the most brilliant minds on the planet, and then you’ll find pages Gary has posted on and get embarrassed at how low the human brain can sink lmao.
    You use to be such a nice boy
    Here is what I mean by a vaccine for Rona likely being available well after its already not a problem. We are already on the downward trend of infections. This graph is measles :

Sure it could be argued that the vaccine did save lives however it was already not a huge problem for a decade 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    idk that i totally agree that we are on the downward trend. Things do look more promising, but were still right around our daily average of new cases nationally before we hit our peak. 

if states open by the end of may, we probably end up back in this situation, but worse by the end of July. 

Italy on the other hand is on the downward trend, because they did stick to strict distancing.